FS: Pentax K-1 (New!)

  • Topic Locked - You will not be able to post to this topic. Thread duplicated, fefer to second version
HarisF1
Posted 16/02/2017 - 17:29 Link
Hi guys,

I have a boxed Pentax K-1 for sale in 'as new' condition. This camera has been unboxed and tested (shutter count of 2, great!), imaged and then put back away.

I am looking at £1550 posted including RMSD and insurance. I would consider a reasonable offer of cash + DSLR/Lenses. Payment by Bank Transfer preferred, although Paypal gift (or buyer pays fees) is also fine.

Comment Image


Comment Image


Comment Image


Comment Image


Comment Image


Comment Image


Thanks for looking!
All the gear with no idea
JAK
Posted 16/02/2017 - 19:24 Link
Full warranty?
John K
HarisF1
Posted 16/02/2017 - 19:36 Link
Not sure about how the Pentax warranty works but I think I've got up to 6 months to sort any issues out.

Hope this helps.
All the gear with no idea
JAK
Posted 16/02/2017 - 20:04 Link
That's practically full retail where you'd get a two years warranty as well. Not sure why you would have purchased one to all intents and purposes second hand for that price.
John K
Edited by JAK: 16/02/2017 - 20:06
malfis
Posted 16/02/2017 - 20:43 Link
From whom was it bought and when?
Thanks.
Lots of gear - but not a lot of idea!
HarisF1
Posted 16/02/2017 - 20:52 Link
Bought earlier this year from a second hand shop (hence the 6-ish month warranty) - decided I wouldn't keep it as I have a K-1 and would rather recoup the value instead of letting it rot unused. I'm not very good at the two bodies thing and I don't think anyone in my immediate contacts can afford one of these.

Also considering letting go of my K-3 but that's a different story (and kettle of fish).
All the gear with no idea
Daronl
Posted 18/02/2017 - 15:06 Link
Can you pm the serial number please
Daronl
HarisF1
Posted 18/02/2017 - 15:51 Link
Hi Daronl, I've sent the PM.

The serial number can also be seen in one of the images I posted.

Hope it helps.
All the gear with no idea
HarisF1
Posted 20/02/2017 - 20:15 Link
Bump!
All the gear with no idea
HarisF1
Posted 22/02/2017 - 12:34 Link
Price reduced to £1475 including RMSD.

PM to view/arrange an alternative deal.
All the gear with no idea
HarisF1
Posted 24/02/2017 - 10:45 Link
Bump, still available at £1475 including RMSD.
All the gear with no idea
JAK
Posted 01/03/2017 - 00:57 Link
How many are you selling?
John K
HarisF1
Posted 01/03/2017 - 01:31 Link
Just that one ^

Amended the price, added the info about warranty and then reposted it.
All the gear with no idea
SteveLedger
Posted 01/03/2017 - 05:49 Link
HarisF1 wrote:
Just that one ^

Amended the price, added the info about warranty and then reposted it.
You've posted this camera FS twice, hence JAKs question I think..

Here ► https://www.pentaxuser.com/forum/topic/fs--pentax-k-1-58287
JAK
Posted 01/03/2017 - 23:54 - Helpful Comment Link
Yes, one camera, two threads.
John K

Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo