FS: Lee ND Grad kit, Hard & Soft filters
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.
Photograph titled 'Faithful' by rex1999 selected as Pentax User's Photo of the Week.
Photograph titled 'Into the woods' by sueriley selected as Pentax User's Photo of the Week.
Proudly supporting Pentax User |
||
![]() |
![]() |
|
209 posts
15 years
Wakefield
I am prepared to sell either as a complete lot, which comprises the foundation kit, the hard and soft NG Grad Kits, the 10 filter multi pouch, and the two adapter rings, one a 72mm WA, the other, a 67mm.
Or I might split, depending on the interest shown.
I priced this little lot up today on the Robert White site and it came to an eye watering £502.80 ...
The items are all boxed, apart from the 72mm ring which I seem to remember came loose in a packet at a Focus show.
I don't think the hard set has ever been used, so is pristine.
I have used two filters from the soft set - the 0.3 and the 0.6
The .6 once had an unfortunate accident and took off in high winds like a Frisbee .... as a result it has a small chips on the upper (dark) corners and surface grazing on one lower corner (see detail photo) Its highly unlikely this would be a problem in practical use, as the damage is at the extreme edge, but I need to point that out.
Lee filter sets are the very best there are, and are indispensable in serious landscape photography. For further details, and what the kits include, I suggest taking a look at the very comprehensive Robert White site.
Its not an easy one to price, but as a starting point for the whole package lets say £350 incl postage for the lot, and see what interest there is over the next few days.
ND Grad .6 damage