Check out!
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.
Photograph titled 'Faithful' by rex1999 selected as Pentax User's Photo of the Week.
Photograph titled 'Into the woods' by sueriley selected as Pentax User's Photo of the Week.
Proudly supporting Pentax User |
||
![]() |
![]() |
|
108 posts
13 years
Greece
I listed it on ebay for 290gbp+12gbp for the shipping.
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/321123454492?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m...
I am also offering it here for 270gbp shipped. If someone is interested here, before it sells there, i will end the listing and i'll give it to him.
The man who bought the other one is happy, as you can check.
The man who will eventually buy this one (as if it doesn't sell now I'll relist it for more days) will also be happy.
270gbp for this new plus the certification that it was bought by retailer in the EU are not a lot.
So if you are thinking of buying a flash, this one will be the best offer you will find.
Regards,
Petros
sigma 18-125mm hsm DC, sigma 70-300mm DC