FS: A gear reduction sale, 6 sought after items.

McBrian
Posted 09/02/2017 - 16:24 Link
Since the K1 stopped by my crop sensor gear is not getting used (neither is the new D-FA 28-105), I’ve been debating with myself for a while, should it stay or should it go, reluctantly I’ve decided it should go and free up some funds to have fun elsewhere.

All items are in great condition, no scuffs, dings or scratches that I can see (I’ll put up pics if requested), all are boxed with the original accessories and literature, The K3ii box is for a kit with the DA 18-135 but that lens is attached to my step sons KS2, no chance that I’ll get that back any time soon.

All prices include UK tracked and insured postage, I will post to EU at cost, but only for tracked and insured postage, payment by BT or PayPal (gift or plus fees).

Pentax K3 II (Shutter count is 5237) £450.00
Pentax D-BG5 £85.00
HD PENTAX-DA AF Rear Converter 1.4X AW £250.00
Pentax HD PENTAX-DA 16-85mm F3.5-5.6 ED DC WR £360.00
Pentax HD PENTAX-D FA 28-105mm F3.5-5.6 ED DC WR £380.00
Sigma 8-16 f4.5-5.6 DC (Pentax fit) £400.00
Cheers
Brian.
LBA is good for you, a Lens a day helps you work, rest and play.
J-Dog
Posted 09/02/2017 - 16:37 Link
I am interested in the Battery Grip - PM sent
McBrian
Posted 09/02/2017 - 18:16 Link
PM replied.

Pentax D-BG5 sold pending all the final bits etc.
Cheers
Brian.
LBA is good for you, a Lens a day helps you work, rest and play.
Edited by McBrian: 09/02/2017 - 18:17
Lukhash
Posted 09/02/2017 - 19:06 Link
Pm'd you
Jetsam1
Posted 09/02/2017 - 19:48 Link
Pm'd!
K5, K200 and several film Pentax cameras!
McBrian
Posted 09/02/2017 - 20:35 Link
Jetsam1 wrote:
Pm'd!
See what I mean
Comment Image
Cheers
Brian.
LBA is good for you, a Lens a day helps you work, rest and play.
McBrian
Posted 09/02/2017 - 20:36 Link
Lukhash wrote:
Pm'd you
Replied.
Cheers
Brian.
LBA is good for you, a Lens a day helps you work, rest and play.
Jetsam1
Posted 09/02/2017 - 21:03 Link
Pm'd!
K5, K200 and several film Pentax cameras!
HarisF1
Posted 09/02/2017 - 21:20 Link
If you're sending to the EU, you can use Royal Mail International Tracked and Signed to get up to £250 cover (costs less than £20). If the buyer agrees to take the risk then by all means go through with the sale.
All the gear with no idea
McBrian
Posted 09/02/2017 - 21:32 Link
Pentax K3 II sold pending the usual.
Cheers
Brian.
LBA is good for you, a Lens a day helps you work, rest and play.
McBrian
Posted 09/02/2017 - 21:35 Link
HarisF1 wrote:
If you're sending to the EU, you can use Royal Mail International Tracked and Signed to get up to £250 cover (costs less than £20). If the buyer agrees to take the risk then by all means go through with the sale.
I know but I've been stung before, I will only send high value items anywhere, UK included, insured and tracked, anyway, thanks for the reminder.
McBrian
Posted 11/02/2017 - 09:52 Link
Weekend bump.

Open to sensible offers.
Cheers
Brian.
LBA is good for you, a Lens a day helps you work, rest and play.
McBrian
Posted 13/02/2017 - 22:25 Link
A few items have been sold and this most has got abit messy , so I'll close this one and start afresh with some price reductions.
Cheers
Brian.
LBA is good for you, a Lens a day helps you work, rest and play.
Jetsam1
Posted 20/02/2017 - 19:18 Link
The K3II arrived safely and very well packed! Great transaction and I am very happy with my new camera! Thank you!
K5, K200 and several film Pentax cameras!

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo