Freston Tower, Suffolk

tomh1982
Posted 24/11/2013 - 10:44 Link
Had a brief trip out with the camera on Friday afternoon. I wasn't planning to visit this spot but as I was heading passed the sky was looking good so I decided to take a look.

K5 & Tamron 70-200 f2.8 at 87.5mm. 1/4 sec at f/11 iso400. Lee nd 0.6 hard grad used
Comment Image

Freston Tower by tomh198218, on Flickr

Cheers T
tyronet2000
Posted 24/11/2013 - 11:17 Link
Nice image. where in Suffolk is this? Lived in Lowestoft for years, now back in Geordieland, and there are lots of places I'd never heard of until an image pops up on the forum
Regards
Stan

PPG
tomh1982
Posted 24/11/2013 - 17:49 Link
Hi Stan, thanks for your comment!

It is near the Orwell bridge on the way out to Shotley.

Cheers T

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo