Fractalus plugin for Photoshop

Mike-P
Posted 01/03/2009 - 21:02 Link
Thought I would have a play.
Quite an interesting effect, suits some pictures more than others.

Comment Image


Comment Image


Comment Image


Comment Image


Comment Image


Comment Image


Comment Image


Comment Image
Father Ted
Posted 01/03/2009 - 21:08 Link
Interesting effect. As you say, suits some images more than others.
Getting there! Thanks to you guys

Pentax K3ii, Pentax K10d, Kit lens ( 18-55mm ), 50mm f1.7 lens, Tamron 70-300mm lens, Prinzflex 70-162 manual lens, Various old flashes.
jackitec
Posted 01/03/2009 - 21:14 Link
Here is one I did a while ago https://www.pentaxuser.com/photo/user-6538/Tiger-Effect-2865 with the demo!
jackitec
Posted 01/03/2009 - 21:17 Link
If you want to see what it can do click here http://www.redbubble.com/people/wayofthewarrior
fatspider
Posted 01/03/2009 - 22:42 Link
Despite the fact I dont like digital manipulation...these are quite good
My Names Alan, and I'm a lensaholic.
My PPG link
My Flckr link
Mike-P
Posted 02/03/2009 - 07:33 Link
impotentspider wrote:
Despite the fact I dont like digital manipulation...these are quite good
Go on, admit it .. you are a closet digital artist

I think it works best in the first 3, especially the snail.
Not so much on the bee, locust and dog though.
Mike-P
Posted 02/03/2009 - 09:44 Link
Ok, 3 more and that's me done.

Comment Image


Comment Image


Comment Image
Edited by Mike-P: 02/03/2009 - 11:31
hefty1
Posted 02/03/2009 - 10:36 Link
Whichever angle you look at it from that snail is awesome! Looks like he's just finished filming Pimp My Shell...
Joining the Q
Kenty
Posted 02/03/2009 - 10:51 Link
Love the effect on some of the pictures. Would the plug-in work with Elements 7?

Cheers

John
On a dark desert highway, cool Pentax K5 in my hand.
My Kit
K5 & 18-55 Kit lens, K7, Pentax 18-250mm lens, Sigma 10-20mm lens, Sigma 105mm Macro lens, Pentax 50mm 1.7 lens, Cokin P Series Filters
Mike-P
Posted 02/03/2009 - 10:56 Link
They are done in Elements 7.

If you want the plugin just pm me a email address
Kenty
Posted 02/03/2009 - 11:20 Link
Hi Mike

I've PMd you.

Cheers

John
On a dark desert highway, cool Pentax K5 in my hand.
My Kit
K5 & 18-55 Kit lens, K7, Pentax 18-250mm lens, Sigma 10-20mm lens, Sigma 105mm Macro lens, Pentax 50mm 1.7 lens, Cokin P Series Filters
RichardC
Posted 02/03/2009 - 12:16 Link
Mike,

I think the insects and snail work really well but the marina is my favourite.
womble
Posted 02/03/2009 - 18:51 Link
Good fun. I like the first snail and the marina the best. I don't think it does much for your dog

Does it work in CS3 too?

Cheers, Kris.
Kris Lockyear
It is an illusion that photos are made with the camera… they are made with the eye, heart and head. Henri Cartier-Bresson
Lots of film bodies, a couple of digital ones, too many lenses (mainly older glass) and a Horseman LE 5x4.
Mike-P
Posted 02/03/2009 - 19:40 Link
womble wrote:


Does it work in CS3 too?

Cheers, Kris.
I presume so, not tried it but pm me your email and you can try it.
If anyone else wants it then do likewise ..
Mike-P
Posted 02/03/2009 - 20:26 Link
Last one, promise.
Just had to as I think this works very well.

Comment Image

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo