Fortnightly Compet. COMMENTS # 33 - STAIRS
Posted 12/01/2010 - 08:03
Link
David,
This is the discussion thread - you need to repost in the actual competition thread, which is a few slots down.
This is the discussion thread - you need to repost in the actual competition thread, which is a few slots down.
Hyram
Bodies: K20D (2), K10D, Super A, ME Super, Auto 110 SLR, X70, Optio P70
Pentax Glass: DA* 300, DA* 60-250, DA* 50-135, DA* 16-50, DA 70 Ltd, FA 31 Ltd, DA 35 Ltd, DA 18-55 (2), DA 12-24, DA 10-17, M 200, A 35-70, M 40, M 28, Converter-A 2X-S, 1.4X-S, AF 1.7, Pentax-110 50, Pentax-110 24
Other Glass: Sigma 105 macro, Sigma-A APO 75-300
Flash: Metz 58 AF-1 P, Pentax AF160FC ringflash, Pentax AF280T
Bodies: K20D (2), K10D, Super A, ME Super, Auto 110 SLR, X70, Optio P70
Pentax Glass: DA* 300, DA* 60-250, DA* 50-135, DA* 16-50, DA 70 Ltd, FA 31 Ltd, DA 35 Ltd, DA 18-55 (2), DA 12-24, DA 10-17, M 200, A 35-70, M 40, M 28, Converter-A 2X-S, 1.4X-S, AF 1.7, Pentax-110 50, Pentax-110 24
Other Glass: Sigma 105 macro, Sigma-A APO 75-300
Flash: Metz 58 AF-1 P, Pentax AF160FC ringflash, Pentax AF280T
Posted 12/01/2010 - 21:00
Link
Apologies guys re the post - was looking for the posting link within the Comments Thread. Just as my wife says "shouldn't stay up so late reading this forum"!
I See from the rules - the photo is out of date as it was taken on 1 Dec 09
Regards
I See from the rules - the photo is out of date as it was taken on 1 Dec 09
Regards
Regards
David
Retired at last - now all that time for photography - you would think: wink:
David
Retired at last - now all that time for photography - you would think: wink:
Posted 13/01/2010 - 15:15
Link
David,
I didnt look the exif... (as it was not entered yet)
you have plenty of time to enter another photo
Nice to have an entry already ! GlynM keeping the first place at the moment !
Should I dissappear from this thread now
This seems so unfair !
I didnt look the exif... (as it was not entered yet)
you have plenty of time to enter another photo
Nice to have an entry already ! GlynM keeping the first place at the moment !
Should I dissappear from this thread now
This seems so unfair !
Posted 13/01/2010 - 16:24
Link
At work today with no chance to get out and take another just yet. If I miss out this time around I will have a go next - now I know what I am doing (I think!)
Regards
David
Retired at last - now all that time for photography - you would think: wink:
David
Retired at last - now all that time for photography - you would think: wink:
Posted 14/01/2010 - 20:36
Link
Hi guys, how do I enter this comp. Can't find it anywhere
K20D,24-90 3.5-5.6,50-135 2.8 + GRIP. SAVING FOR 60-250 F4
FUJI S6500 + FUJI Z33WP
Konrad
FUJI S6500 + FUJI Z33WP
Konrad
Posted 14/01/2010 - 20:42
Link
konrads wrote:
Hi guys, how do I enter this comp. Can't find it anywhere
Same place as this thread but not headed "comments" Hi guys, how do I enter this comp. Can't find it anywhere
Currently one slot below this thread.
Hyram
Bodies: K20D (2), K10D, Super A, ME Super, Auto 110 SLR, X70, Optio P70
Pentax Glass: DA* 300, DA* 60-250, DA* 50-135, DA* 16-50, DA 70 Ltd, FA 31 Ltd, DA 35 Ltd, DA 18-55 (2), DA 12-24, DA 10-17, M 200, A 35-70, M 40, M 28, Converter-A 2X-S, 1.4X-S, AF 1.7, Pentax-110 50, Pentax-110 24
Other Glass: Sigma 105 macro, Sigma-A APO 75-300
Flash: Metz 58 AF-1 P, Pentax AF160FC ringflash, Pentax AF280T
Bodies: K20D (2), K10D, Super A, ME Super, Auto 110 SLR, X70, Optio P70
Pentax Glass: DA* 300, DA* 60-250, DA* 50-135, DA* 16-50, DA 70 Ltd, FA 31 Ltd, DA 35 Ltd, DA 18-55 (2), DA 12-24, DA 10-17, M 200, A 35-70, M 40, M 28, Converter-A 2X-S, 1.4X-S, AF 1.7, Pentax-110 50, Pentax-110 24
Other Glass: Sigma 105 macro, Sigma-A APO 75-300
Flash: Metz 58 AF-1 P, Pentax AF160FC ringflash, Pentax AF280T
Posted 14/01/2010 - 20:42
Link
Did you find the competition thread? (There is a link to it in the third post here)
And in this thread you find some tips on how to get your photo in one of these threads.
Good luck
And in this thread you find some tips on how to get your photo in one of these threads.
Good luck
How inappropriate to call this planet earth when it is quite clearly Ocean. - Arthur C. Clarke
Prieni's PPG page
Prieni's PPG page
Posted 14/01/2010 - 20:50
Link
Thanx guys
K20D,24-90 3.5-5.6,50-135 2.8 + GRIP. SAVING FOR 60-250 F4
FUJI S6500 + FUJI Z33WP
Konrad
FUJI S6500 + FUJI Z33WP
Konrad
Posted 14/01/2010 - 23:26
Link
Aiki wrote:
Hey !
Do not tell it is a bad theme again !
I already took my shot today, but then when I got home I discovered a serious problem. I'm going to go shoot it again tomorrow
Hey !
Do not tell it is a bad theme again !
Tim
AF - Pentax K5, Sigma 10-20/4-5.6, Tamron 17-50/2.8, Sigma 30/1.4, Sigma 70-200/2.8, Tamron 70-300/4-5.6
MF - Vivitar CF 28/2.8, Tamron AD2 90/2.5, MTO 1000/11
Stuff - Metz 58 AF1, Cactus v4, Nikon SB24, Raynox 150, Sigma 1.4x TC, Sigma 2x TC, Kenko 2x macro TC, Redsnapper 283 tripod, iMac 27”, Macbook Pro 17”, iPad, iPhone 3G
Flickr • Fluidr • PPG • Street • Portfolio site
Feel free to edit any of my posted photos! If I post a photo for critique, I want brutal honesty. If you don't like it, please say so and tell me why!
AF - Pentax K5, Sigma 10-20/4-5.6, Tamron 17-50/2.8, Sigma 30/1.4, Sigma 70-200/2.8, Tamron 70-300/4-5.6
MF - Vivitar CF 28/2.8, Tamron AD2 90/2.5, MTO 1000/11
Stuff - Metz 58 AF1, Cactus v4, Nikon SB24, Raynox 150, Sigma 1.4x TC, Sigma 2x TC, Kenko 2x macro TC, Redsnapper 283 tripod, iMac 27”, Macbook Pro 17”, iPad, iPhone 3G
Flickr • Fluidr • PPG • Street • Portfolio site
Feel free to edit any of my posted photos! If I post a photo for critique, I want brutal honesty. If you don't like it, please say so and tell me why!
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


652 posts
18 years
Weston-super-Mare UK
David
Retired at last - now all that time for photography - you would think: wink: