For free !!
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.
Photograph titled 'Faithful' by rex1999 selected as Pentax User's Photo of the Week.
Photograph titled 'Into the woods' by sueriley selected as Pentax User's Photo of the Week.
Proudly supporting Pentax User |
||
![]() |
![]() |
|
3125 posts
19 years
Sydney Australia
All I ask is the cost of postage.
I prefer them to go to someone who needs them and not sold on for profit.
Postage will not exceed 4quid, less for the manuals I suspect. I will pass on the actual postage costs after I sent them and we can come to some arrangment for payment.
Lens Case for a Takumar 24mm 3.5. very good condition
[IMG]http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x261/ClarkyinAus/dd8a1c82.jpg[/IMG]
Lens hood case (I think) width=100mm Height=90mm Depth=35mm
[IMG]http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x261/ClarkyinAus/c20c5873.jpg[/IMG]
K100D User manual and software disc
[IMG]http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x261/ClarkyinAus/959641b0.jpg[/IMG]
MX user manual...... Taken, No longer available
[IMG]http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x261/ClarkyinAus/9c805012.jpg[/IMG]
K2 User Manual
[IMG]http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x261/ClarkyinAus/befdc584.jpg[/IMG]
AF200s flash Manual
[IMG]http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x261/ClarkyinAus/7d5e8bf2.jpg[/IMG]
Pentax Lenses:|DA12-24/f4 ED AL|DA35Ltd Macro|FA31Ltd|FA77Ltd|FA50/1.4|F70-210|FA20-35 f4/AL|A*200/f4 Macro ED|A50/1.7|A50 Macro f2.8|1.7xAF adapter|
Voigtlander|125/f2.5SL Macro APO Lanthar|
Sigma Lenses:|EX DG 100-300 f4|2X & 1.4X TC|
Flashes:|AF540FGZx2|RingFlash AF160FC|