Focus on imaging 2013

vic cross
Posted 15/01/2013 - 13:50 Link
Any body going? I've just received my ticket in this mornings post.
I'll most likely go on Wed. 6th. (poss. Tue 5th. ???) No Pentax stand though that I can see.
CHEERS Vic.
Born again biker with lots of Pentax bits. Every day I wake up is a good day. I'm so old I don't even buy green bananas.
Hullman
Posted 15/01/2013 - 14:03 Link
I'll be going, booked the Monday off work.
FF: Pentax K-1, D-FA* 70-200, D-FA 24-70, D-FA 100, D-FA 28-105, FA 77, FA 43
APSC: K3, K5, DA*50-135, DA*300, Sigma 17-50, Sigma 10-20, 18-55mm, DA 55-300mm, DA35, 1.4TC
4/3: Q10, Q, 01, 02, 06
Fuji XT1, XF18-55, XF27
vic cross
Posted 15/01/2013 - 14:14 Link
I'll be spending the weekend and poss. the Mon. with my friends as it's their 40th. wedding anniversary so earliest will be Tue?.
CHEERS Vic.
Born again biker with lots of Pentax bits. Every day I wake up is a good day. I'm so old I don't even buy green bananas.
LennyBloke
Posted 15/01/2013 - 15:17 Link
Had a quick look at the exhibitors list and it looks particularly light on Camera Shops and I didn't spot Pentax - I suppose there is still time for more to be added - let's hope SRS see the opportunity and exhibit
LennyBloke
johnriley
Posted 15/01/2013 - 17:04 Link
Sue and I will be there, but which day is unknown at the moment. It's something we always look forward to, but our feet don't...
Best regards, John
Unlocker
Posted 18/01/2013 - 23:37 Link
We're going on the Monday if anyone wants to meet up for a coffee!

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo