flowers and a plastic lens
Posted 29/07/2012 - 16:09
Link
Great shots again, very impressive detail.
I was umming and arrring on one of these, I think with your examples and the fact I have some vouchers coming my b'day pressie will be sorted.
Thanks for posting.
I was umming and arrring on one of these, I think with your examples and the fact I have some vouchers coming my b'day pressie will be sorted.
Thanks for posting.
Pint o' rough & a game o' darts anyone
Posted 30/07/2012 - 00:07
Link
Comments appreciated.
Although not a fan of the plastic mount, optically, the lens is very very good. It adds nothing to the weight of a gripped K5.
Best regards
Although not a fan of the plastic mount, optically, the lens is very very good. It adds nothing to the weight of a gripped K5.
Best regards
Too far from a shore.
Posted 30/07/2012 - 08:18
Link
According to the exif these were at f/4...... Amazing DOF
for f/4
Be careful of PF at f/4.... trees/buildings against white clouds etc.
One of the few problems with this lens.
for f/4
Be careful of PF at f/4.... trees/buildings against white clouds etc.
One of the few problems with this lens.
Half Man... Half Pentax ... Half Cucumber
Pentax K-1 + K-5 and some other stuff
Algi
Pentax K-1 + K-5 and some other stuff
Algi
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


6417 posts
17 years
Best regards