flower photos

puma
Posted 14/07/2010 - 21:12 Link
I need help what is the best shot I could take of a flower and what is the best flower to photograph??
The reason for this question is that I have been entered into a local Competition
And one of the entries is of a flower can any one help please??
PPG link
puma
Posted 14/07/2010 - 22:12 Link
Thanks for the come back the lens I got is one is da-40mm f2.8
Or iam using the 55-300mm f4.5.8ed I have more but like you have said I will have to play around with them yours are so clear and Lovely photos iam happy your not in it lol thanks for the help
thanks Gareth
PPG link
Edited by puma: 14/07/2010 - 22:13
puma
Posted 14/07/2010 - 22:27 Link
Yes your right Gareth I did some roses but I will have to upload them I don’t know how to get them on here like you have god iam sad lol
But I know what you mean about the stamen, the heart of the flower not side on I will try that as well
the 50mm are so clear i have not got a 50mm lol
PPG link
Edited by puma: 14/07/2010 - 22:28
puma
Posted 14/07/2010 - 22:37 Link
I use Firefox as well as my browser just downloaded that link thanks so very much for your help Gareth it does help thanks again
PPG link
puma
Posted 14/07/2010 - 22:46 Link
lol thanks
PPG link
MrCynical
Posted 15/07/2010 - 16:17 Link
Having more 'copies' of the same flower in the background doesn't normally work well - one corner or so is ok, but not the whole frame.
puma
Posted 15/07/2010 - 21:35 Link
thanks very much
PPG link

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo