Fleurs de Villes

jvs
Posted 14/09/2021 - 17:59 Link
Summer RHS display at Tatton Park, Cheshire. One tent in particular caught my attention - mannequins dressed in flowers etc by local gardeners, the whole thing part of a world tour (I think) by a Canadian company, with part of any proceeds going to Breast Cancer Research. The only problem with trying to get decent images was the setting:
Comment Image


so a bit of jiggery-pokery followed and these are the results:
1
Comment Image

2
Comment Image

3
Comment Image

4
Comment Image

5
Comment Image

6
Comment Image

7
Comment Image

8
Comment Image


All K-1 + FA 28-105. Do feel free to comment!
John
psburnley
Posted 14/09/2021 - 20:59 Link
Well done with those images. We went and the backgrounds were very distracting, even a car in the marquee. Thought the displays were excellent and had great craftsmanship. (Are we allowed to use that word nowadays?)
Lubbyman
Posted 14/09/2021 - 22:06 Link
Excellent jiggery-pokery of some fascinating subjects.

Perhaps you should show your efforts to the display organisers so they can see what they should have done!

Steve
pschlute
Posted 15/09/2021 - 15:24 Link
Great exhibit and great capture and treatment by you.

Love them.
jvs
Posted 16/09/2021 - 20:03 Link
Thanks, all. It was quite a steep learning curve to replace the backgrounds with various colours of "sky" - and very fiddly, too, since there were very few straightforward lines to follow and bits of background showing under armpits etc that I didn't see until I checked what I thought were final versions! Not sure I would do something like that again!
John

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo