First with my 18-135 WR

techno-terminator
Posted 31/05/2014 - 14:42 Link
Was sitting in the garden here in Dublin - taking photos of my host's roof [ spotted a problem ] and couldn't resist this.

I wish I'd been nearer to get the insect but hadn't spotted it before taking the photo. It was a tiny tight bud yesterday

Comment Image
let the education continue

proud owner of a couple of cameras and a few bits and bobs
Gravelrash
Posted 31/05/2014 - 14:55 Link
Nah...seen enough bugs. I'd probably take a smidge off the right and clone out the bug but I do like this. That lens is a bugger to get off the camera lol. Far to useful
Steve

Sometimes I'm serious and sometimes not, but I consider sarcasm an artform. Which is it today?
Edited by Gravelrash: 31/05/2014 - 14:56

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo