First outing with the Sigma 10-20mm
Posted 20/10/2012 - 13:27
Link
Hi Andy
The 10-20 is the lens I always use for this sort of shot - perfect. Nice set especially without a tripod - particularly like 2 and 6.
The rides appear to have changes a bit in the past few years - being a Hull lad originally and born 2 streets from Walton Street fair ground - I managed 36 years without missing the fair once - even though I lived in London, Bristol, Herts etc for more than half of that time. Must go back next year with the kids
Carl
The 10-20 is the lens I always use for this sort of shot - perfect. Nice set especially without a tripod - particularly like 2 and 6.
The rides appear to have changes a bit in the past few years - being a Hull lad originally and born 2 streets from Walton Street fair ground - I managed 36 years without missing the fair once - even though I lived in London, Bristol, Herts etc for more than half of that time. Must go back next year with the kids
Carl
No matter how many lenses I have owned - I have always needed just one more
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


254 posts
14 years
Warwickshire
They were taken at Hull Fair in East Yorkshire. It's the largest traveling fair in Europe and is firmly routed in my childhood memories, my mum and dad used to take me every year so I'm trying to do the same with my kids, despite the fact the live in St Albans lol. For those that know it, the evening was finished with a Patie n' Chips from Bob Carvers and bag of Wrights Brandy Snap.
Comments always welcome...
[IMG]http://i1269.photobucket.com/albums/jj591/akkirkby/IMG_0640.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://i1269.photobucket.com/albums/jj591/akkirkby/IMG_0628.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://i1269.photobucket.com/albums/jj591/akkirkby/IMG_0632.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://i1269.photobucket.com/albums/jj591/akkirkby/IMG_0634.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://i1269.photobucket.com/albums/jj591/akkirkby/IMG_0635.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://i1269.photobucket.com/albums/jj591/akkirkby/IMG_0650.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://i1269.photobucket.com/albums/jj591/akkirkby/IMG_0649.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://i1269.photobucket.com/albums/jj591/akkirkby/IMG_0644.jpg[/IMG]
Andy
APSC: K3, K5, DA*50-135, DA*300, Sigma 17-50, Sigma 10-20, 18-55mm, DA 55-300mm, DA35, 1.4TC
4/3: Q10, Q, 01, 02, 06
Fuji XT1, XF18-55, XF27