First outing with new Fisheye!


Spad

Link Posted 15/07/2022 - 00:52
Went out playing yesterday with new toy.... i love it!!
























At the beggining there was nothing....

Which exploded....
Last Edited by Spad on 15/07/2022 - 00:53

Lubbyman

Link Posted 15/07/2022 - 09:39
Your first outing with a fisheye? I'd never have guessed. You've chosen some good subjects and produced some good pictures. The words in the sculpture in the first one seem very appropriate for a fisheye - 'Twisting, turning...'

Steve

pschlute

Link Posted 15/07/2022 - 09:45
I like these. The FE offers a unique perspective.
Peter



My Flickr page

Spad

Link Posted 15/07/2022 - 09:51
Lubbyman wrote:
The words in the sculpture in the first one seem very appropriate for a fisheye - 'Twisting, turning...'

Thank for your appreciation! Also... that's the Dambustees memorial at Derwent Dam.

Peter.... it certainly does!! I love lenses that are subjective, and the FE is probably the most subjective lens i have ever owned.
At the beggining there was nothing....

Which exploded....
Last Edited by Spad on 15/07/2022 - 10:22

MikeInDevon

Link Posted 15/07/2022 - 10:12
Argh!

Make me want one!

Cheers
Mike

Spad

Link Posted 15/07/2022 - 10:21
MikeInDevon wrote:
Argh!

Make me want one!

Cheers
Mike

All I can say is....

BUY ONE, BUY ONE, BUY ONE, BUY ONE, BUY ONE, BUY ONE, BUY ONE, BUY ONE, BUY ONE...

See a patterm emerging???
At the beggining there was nothing....

Which exploded....

Urbanmeister

Link Posted 15/07/2022 - 11:34
Spad wrote:
MikeInDevon wrote:
Argh!

Make me want one!

Cheers
Mike

All I can say is....

BUY ONE, BUY ONE, BUY ONE, BUY ONE, BUY ONE, BUY ONE, BUY ONE, BUY ONE, BUY ONE...

See a patterm emerging???

Sorry, there's a pattern?

Great images, particularly the one with the Porsche, (what a great colour too.)
Be well, stay safe.

Spad

Link Posted 15/07/2022 - 12:32
Ok ok ok.... so i is repetitive
At the beggining there was nothing....

Which exploded....

Urbanmeister

Link Posted 15/07/2022 - 14:41
Spad wrote:
Ok ok ok.... so i is repetitive

Yeah, maybe, but rightly so, Ian. That is some work you've done there. Excellent. What was the lens by the way? I've been looking for a SMC Pentax A 16mm f/2.8 for a while now. (Came across one from LennyB some time ago - that went in a nanosecond. It was a great price and quality knowing John.) So it goes... (sigh).
Be well, stay safe.
Last Edited by Urbanmeister on 15/07/2022 - 14:42

Spad

Link Posted 15/07/2022 - 22:04
Urbanmeister wrote:
Spad wrote:
Ok ok ok.... so i is repetitive

Yeah, maybe, but rightly so, Ian. That is some work you've done there. Excellent. What was the lens by the way? I've been looking for a SMC Pentax A 16mm f/2.8 for a while now. (Came across one from LennyB some time ago - that went in a nanosecond. It was a great price and quality knowing John.) So it goes... (sigh).

Its the Pentax DA Fish-Eye 10-17mm F3.5-4.5 ED... I can recommend it!!!
At the beggining there was nothing....

Which exploded....

redbusa99

Link Posted 15/07/2022 - 22:56
all excellent, really like the framing on the last one.
odd lens or 2

Flickr

LennyBloke

Link Posted 16/07/2022 - 18:05
Particularly good set (IMO) - I always used to find I could get only one of two half decent shots from a lot of effort - I think you've definitely got "The Eye"
LennyBloke
Add a Comment
You must be registered or logged-in to comment.