First Macro Shots, ever!
Posted 06/08/2013 - 21:26
Link
Nice shots Rob, hope you're pleased with the TC mate?
Posted 07/08/2013 - 08:35
Link
Cheers Phil, its great for some cheap Macro fun, although this dreaded LBA is rearing its head and I am thinking about an FA50 or FA100 Macro, thats if I get a proper taste for Macro!
I think the FA20-35 might also be better due to the deeper DOF, being 60-100mm FOV rather than the 150mm FOV from the FA43.
I think the FA20-35 might also be better due to the deeper DOF, being 60-100mm FOV rather than the 150mm FOV from the FA43.
D-FA28-105 | FA43 | K55 | DA100 Macro | DA*300
Pentax K1 | Pentax K-01 | Pentax MZ-S | Pentax MZ-5n
Flickr Photostream
Pentax K1 | Pentax K-01 | Pentax MZ-S | Pentax MZ-5n
Flickr Photostream
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


242 posts
13 years
Faringdon
Stone roughly 2" across [FA 43mm]
Macro by RSdesignUK, on Flickr
Closest focus [FA 43mm]
Macro by RSdesignUK, on Flickr
Pentax FA 43mm Lens [FA 20-35mm]
Macro by RSdesignUK, on Flickr
Edicron 845 Tube [FA 43mm]
Macro by RSdesignUK, on Flickr
Swatch Watch [FA 43mm]
Macro by RSdesignUK, on Flickr
Greek Basil plant (flower ~10mm across) [FA 43mm]
Macro by RSdesignUK, on Flickr
And another at closest focus (again this flower is 10mm across) [FA 20-35mm]
Macro by RSdesignUK, on Flickr
I think the FA20-35 is as good as the FA43 if not slightly better, although @20mm and 1:1 its basically touching the subject with the UV filter!
Pentax K1 | Pentax K-01 | Pentax MZ-S | Pentax MZ-5n
Flickr Photostream