Balloons in Bristol

sebas77
Posted 06/08/2013 - 00:59 Link
Hi,

I am after the classic balloon photo over the Clifton bridge, however I do not know the place and I have now clue what I can actually do there.

My only fear is that eventually I will get something like this:

Comment Image


instead of this:

Comment Image


any thought, insight, advice?
sebas77
Posted 06/08/2013 - 10:38 Link
The second photo is this one:

Comment Image
sebas77
Posted 06/08/2013 - 13:53 Link
ok I knew nothing about air balloon.. but as far as I got they cannot be really piloted..it is the wind to decide...therefore I think it is just a matter of luck
sebas77
Posted 07/08/2013 - 11:58 Link
I do not know how, but I think I was too tired when I posted this thread and I posted on the wrong forum...the photos are not mine!
johnriley
Posted 07/08/2013 - 12:45 Link
Do you have permission to show them? If not, links would be better, unless it's part of a review, which can be acceptable if proportionate.
Best regards, John
sebas77
Posted 07/08/2013 - 13:05 Link
nope I do not have any permission I add the link

the second photo is taken from:

www.longlensphotography.co.uk/

the first one was on google image
Edited by sebas77: 07/08/2013 - 13:06

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo