Filter, or not?
Posted 25/03/2009 - 11:30
Link
I think I'll do the same. Only problem is that if I use a UV filter with a screw in polariser I get vignetting at the wider end of my 18-250 Pentax lens.
Guess I'll have to slow down as appropriate!! Take off the UV filter and screw on the polariser. Unless it's an action shot I'm advised that slowing down a bit can help with composition etc.
Guess I'll have to slow down as appropriate!! Take off the UV filter and screw on the polariser. Unless it's an action shot I'm advised that slowing down a bit can help with composition etc.
On a dark desert highway, cool Pentax K5 in my hand.
My Kit
K5 & 18-55 Kit lens, K7, Pentax 18-250mm lens, Sigma 10-20mm lens, Sigma 105mm Macro lens, Pentax 50mm 1.7 lens, Cokin P Series Filters
My Kit
K5 & 18-55 Kit lens, K7, Pentax 18-250mm lens, Sigma 10-20mm lens, Sigma 105mm Macro lens, Pentax 50mm 1.7 lens, Cokin P Series Filters
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


24425 posts
24 years
Tyldesley,
Manchester
Consequently, I now have become a firm member of the pro-filter group.
I will then remove the filter before I start to use the nice clean lens I have just bought.....
The filter will immediately be back on eBay for the next person to put on a nice new lens!