FAO George
Posted 24/10/2006 - 22:31
Link
Thank you.
Though I'm not sure anyone will believe that I tried to dissuade somebody from buying a (good) Pentax lens.
G
Though I'm not sure anyone will believe that I tried to dissuade somebody from buying a (good) Pentax lens.
G
Keywords: Charming, polite, and generally agreeable.
Posted 26/10/2006 - 19:23
Link
In the end somebody got a bargain, I kept the kitty for my K10D, hope it's all kosher.
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=009&item=190041859831&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&rd=1
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=009&item=190041859831&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&rd=1
Cheers
Brian.
LBA is good for you, a Lens a day helps you work, rest and play.
Brian.
LBA is good for you, a Lens a day helps you work, rest and play.
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


1903 posts
22 years
The Kingdom of Fife
I would like to thank you publicly for the restraining order , I now know what I have to do, or not to do (but it's hard ).
Brian.
LBA is good for you, a Lens a day helps you work, rest and play.