Faithful friend forever

womble

Link Posted 01/01/2022 - 13:58

Jan 01: faithful friend forever par Kris Lockyear, on ipernity

Pentax K-3iii, SMC Pentax "K" 28mm f/2 lens @ f/2. Converted in Silver Efex Pro 2.
Kris Lockyear
It is an illusion that photos are made with the camera… they are made with the eye, heart and head. Henri Cartier-Bresson
Lots of film bodies, a couple of digital ones, too many lenses (mainly older glass) and a Horseman LE 5x4.

My website

pschlute

Link Posted 01/01/2022 - 14:08
Love it Kris.

Two posts one after the other with, both of us using the Hollywood lens !!
Peter

My Flickr page

womble

Link Posted 01/01/2022 - 14:28
Thanks Peter. Anyone would think those Hollywood lenses were common!

I am going to try to complete the Pentax Forum's "Single in..." challenge and take/post a pic a day using that lens during January.

Best wishes , Kris.
Kris Lockyear
It is an illusion that photos are made with the camera… they are made with the eye, heart and head. Henri Cartier-Bresson
Lots of film bodies, a couple of digital ones, too many lenses (mainly older glass) and a Horseman LE 5x4.

My website

LennyBloke

Link Posted 01/01/2022 - 19:24
Nicely done Kris - looking forward to seeing many more from this one
LennyBloke

womble

Link Posted 01/01/2022 - 19:53
LennyBloke wrote:
Nicely done Kris - looking forward to seeing many more from this one

Keep an eye on my Ipernity account and you should see one a day, if I manage to keep it going through January.
Kris Lockyear

My website
Add a Comment
You must be registered or logged-in to comment.