Evil Inventor

Don
Posted 30/09/2008 - 15:57 Link
Why it doesn't pay to tick off your neighbour......
"Gate Night" (sometimes referred to, as Devil's Night, the night before halloween), is just around the corner.
I've decided to arm my teenaged boy and his friends, (on condition they leave our house alone...).
Weapon number one (there'll be more!):
Toilet paper cannon.
shoots about 150 squares per second, in a stream about 25 feet high.
BWAH-HAA HAA HAA HAAA HAH!!!!!

Comment Image

should be some good photo ops Halloween morning!
Fired many shots. Didn't kill anything.
Edited by Don: 30/09/2008 - 15:57
MattMatic
Posted 30/09/2008 - 16:24 Link
LOL!
Note to self: don't get on the wrong side of Don
Matt
http://www.mattmatic.co.uk
(For gallery, tips and links)
Daniel Bridge
Posted 30/09/2008 - 16:31 Link
MattMatic wrote:
Note to self: don't get on the wrong side of Don
You're only just noting that?!? You want to pay more attention...

Dan
K-3, a macro lens and a DA*300mm...
Clarky
Posted 30/09/2008 - 16:46 Link
Don, Do you have a twin who is also evil, living in Australia :

Theres a guy up the road from me who gets up to this kind of mischief. . He has a thing for potato cannons though.
Camera:|K-7|
Pentax Lenses:|DA12-24/f4 ED AL|DA35Ltd Macro|FA31Ltd|FA77Ltd|FA50/1.4|F70-210|FA20-35 f4/AL|A*200/f4 Macro ED|A50/1.7|A50 Macro f2.8|1.7xAF adapter|
Voigtlander|125/f2.5SL Macro APO Lanthar|
Sigma Lenses:|EX DG 100-300 f4|2X & 1.4X TC|
Flashes:|AF540FGZx2|RingFlash AF160FC|
Don
Posted 30/09/2008 - 17:04 Link
If I had a twin.....trust me, I'd be His evil twin...
I thought a potato canon, but, they are capable of killing a person...
I do have some abs pipe, a bicycle pump and a ball valve...... maybe a lower powered, jello canon.....
Fired many shots. Didn't kill anything.
Mannesty
Posted 30/09/2008 - 17:16 Link
Don,
sometimes I worry about you and think myself lucky that you are half a world away from me.
Peter E Smith - flickr Photostream
pentaxian450
Posted 30/09/2008 - 19:28 Link
He's not half a world away from me. I'm getting scared.
Yves (another one of those crazy Canucks)
Mac
Posted 30/09/2008 - 22:02 Link
Don,

You've outdone yourself!

I'm so proud.

....sniff........

All that talent......so misdirected.........

NO IGOR! NO MATCHES!!!!
Mac from Montreal

SP, SPII, SPF, PZ-10, P30, SFX, K110D, istDS, Optio 60, Z-10, H90, RZ10, I-10, f3.5 28mm, f1.8 55mm, f1.4 50mm, f3.5 135mm, f2.5 135mm, f4 50mm Macro, f4.5 80-200 F, f4 35-70, f3.5 28-80, f3.5 35-135, f3.5 18-55, f1.8 31mm Ltd., two Auto 110's, Auto 110 lenses and filters, tubes, bellows, Manfrottos and a sore back.
Don
Posted 30/09/2008 - 22:35 Link
I'm sorry Mac...I think the leaf blower would blow out the matches.
For TP Flambe' we're gonna need wide abs (sewer) pipe, and end cap, a barbeque(peizo electric) igniter and some hairspray or propane........

BOOM!!!

Rolls of flaming TP falling from the sky like comets!
Fired many shots. Didn't kill anything.
Edited by Don: 30/09/2008 - 22:42
Mac
Posted 30/09/2008 - 22:48 Link
Forgive me, Lord.........

I've got him started......

Again........

And we're not sure where it will end...

Of course we are!........

In the fires of HELL!

P.S.

What lens are you gonna use to record all this?
Mac from Montreal

SP, SPII, SPF, PZ-10, P30, SFX, K110D, istDS, Optio 60, Z-10, H90, RZ10, I-10, f3.5 28mm, f1.8 55mm, f1.4 50mm, f3.5 135mm, f2.5 135mm, f4 50mm Macro, f4.5 80-200 F, f4 35-70, f3.5 28-80, f3.5 35-135, f3.5 18-55, f1.8 31mm Ltd., two Auto 110's, Auto 110 lenses and filters, tubes, bellows, Manfrottos and a sore back.
Don
Posted 30/09/2008 - 23:03 Link
video clip
Oh I don't know...got till Oct 31 to figure that out....
Fired many shots. Didn't kill anything.
Mannesty
Posted 30/09/2008 - 23:15 Link
Who's forgotten to take his medication today then?
Peter E Smith - flickr Photostream
Don
Posted 30/09/2008 - 23:53 Link
Mannesty wrote:
Who's forgotten to take his medication today then?
Medication? What medication?
Gerri usually gives me a candy from a Pez dispenser.... everymorning... ran out on Sunday......though....
what were we talkin about?
Fired many shots. Didn't kill anything.
Classvino
Posted 01/10/2008 - 00:13 Link
Saw a guy at Just for Laughs in Montreal a few years back who included something like this in his act. He had a backpack blower with a nozzle coming around either side, one for each hand, and had two rolls of toilet paper on each nozzle... You could do that - twice the payload - just wire the second roll on the bottom of the air current with the loose end coming off the top.

The same comedian finished his act with a marshmallow cannon and a full scale battle with lights and sirens etc. It too was powered by the same blower made out of what looked like ABS... Something to work on...
--------------
MZ-6,K10D,K20D,Grip,DA*Zooms,DA 18-55-200 Kit,FA50,1.7TC,AFZ360
For Saleentax FA28-90,FA100-300,Sigma EX28-80,DC18-200,
Makinon 500mm Mirror

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo