Visit MPB Visit MPB Visit MPB

elements 11

whatsthisbuttondo
Posted 30/11/2012 - 21:21 Link
cant get plug ins on elements 11,probably simple but feel like pulling hair out but its so short cant get a grip
Gwyn
Posted 30/11/2012 - 21:42 Link
Which plug ins?
Topaz tells you how here

No doubt there are similar support sites for others.
Just do a Google.
steven9761
Posted 30/11/2012 - 22:35 Link
You mean, you need to know where they go in your AE11 program folder?.. If you already have the plugins on your computer, browse to the folder that contains the plugins you want to work with it. Highlight the plugins (hold down the CTRL button and use the up or down arrows to select the ones you want), now right-click COPY.

Next, click on MY COMPUTER from your desktop (or access it via START / COMPUTER), then double-click on the drive that contains all your programs and folders - typically the C drive. Now double click on the folder called PROGRAM FILES. Scroll down the list until you find one called either ADOBE, or ADOBE ELEMENTS 11 (it's most likely to be in the ADOBE folder though). Double-click this, and somewhere on the list you should see ADOBE ELEMENTS 11 (it should also tell to further across that this is a FILE FOLDER). Now, double-click this to access the contents of this folder. You should see one specifically called PLUGINS. Do not open the one marked OPTIONAL PLUGINS (if it's in your list), but only select PLUGINS. In here, the plugins are categorised - in an empty space in this window, right-click then select PASTE from the dropdown menu. Your plugins that you copied are now located in the new folder. You can optionally categorise your individual plugins if you like. It keeps the folder a bit cleaner.
whatsthisbuttondo
Posted 30/11/2012 - 23:18 Link
Tried what topaz says to no avail, sorry steven that is so over my head dont understand computers at all suppose can always take to computer shop
AuraTodd
Posted 01/12/2012 - 20:16 Link
Hi I think there's a forum for Adobe photoshop which covers elleven.
wasleys
Posted 01/12/2012 - 20:53 Link
AuraTodd wrote:
Hi I think there's a forum for Adobe photoshop which covers elleven.

Try here.
Gwyn
Posted 01/12/2012 - 21:00 Link
Edited by Gwyn: 01/12/2012 - 21:01
AuraTodd
Posted 02/12/2012 - 09:02 Link
Gwyn wrote:
Or here.

or have a look at http://www.photoshopelementsuser.com/

That's the one
Edited by AuraTodd: 02/12/2012 - 09:03
whatsthisbuttondo
Posted 02/12/2012 - 10:21 Link
Thanks for help i have managed to get them across one at a time but the latter one knocks the previous one off, so can only have one at a time. I will never be computer literate will try above hope it helps thank you

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.