Eight and twenty
Posted 03/01/2013 - 06:29
Link
Very poor market share figures there for Ricoh. Interestly though to see the K30 outsell the K5. Though I guess new model syndrome has something to do with that..
K-1Gripped K-1 ungripped K-5ii K7 Various lenses
Stuart..
Stuart..
Posted 03/01/2013 - 08:16
Link
Nikon Fanboy site
I like the headline.....
"Nikon D3200 DxOMark score: second best APS-C camera ever"
They didn't even mention that the Pentax K-5 was "The BEST"
Here's the original site they copied their table from...
http://bcnranking.jp/news/1212/121228_24511.html
-
I like the headline.....
"Nikon D3200 DxOMark score: second best APS-C camera ever"
They didn't even mention that the Pentax K-5 was "The BEST"
Here's the original site they copied their table from...
http://bcnranking.jp/news/1212/121228_24511.html
-
Half Man... Half Pentax ... Half Cucumber
Pentax K-1 + K-5 and some other stuff
Algi
Pentax K-1 + K-5 and some other stuff
Algi
Posted 03/01/2013 - 11:49
Link
Algernon wrote:
Nikon Fanboy site
Here's the original site they copied their table from...
http://bcnranking.jp/news/1212/121228_24511.html
-
Oops! I forgot about Rice Highs link.Nikon Fanboy site
Here's the original site they copied their table from...
http://bcnranking.jp/news/1212/121228_24511.html
-
Best regards
Too far from a shore.
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


6417 posts
17 years
Best regards