Ebay nonsense
Posted 28/10/2010 - 18:10
Link
Ha! Ha! Hard to believe that we were all born on the same
planet.... sometimes!
planet.... sometimes!
Half Man... Half Pentax ... Half Cucumber
Pentax K-1 + K-5 and some other stuff
Algi
Pentax K-1 + K-5 and some other stuff
Algi
Posted 28/10/2010 - 20:24
Link
I've always wanted a Spotty that could utilise 49mm crystal picture enhancement - time for a bid...
Joining the Q
Posted 28/10/2010 - 23:29
Link
Quote:
cardiff_gareth wrote
Wow - How can I get my hands on one
Easy, Just cough up the dosh! cardiff_gareth wrote
Wow - How can I get my hands on one
You will even be able to find out what you've bought when it arrives!
Bob
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


7666 posts
18 years
Hertfordshire,
mostly.
K
It is an illusion that photos are made with the camera… they are made with the eye, heart and head. Henri Cartier-Bresson
Lots of film bodies, a couple of digital ones, too many lenses (mainly older glass) and a Horseman LE 5x4.