Early Shot with new K5IIs
Posted 07/12/2013 - 19:39
Link
Nice shot
I went from the K7 which wasn't as 'clean' as the K-r at higher ISOs to the K5ii - also very pleased!
Andy
I went from the K7 which wasn't as 'clean' as the K-r at higher ISOs to the K5ii - also very pleased!
Andy
Andy
Posted 07/12/2013 - 19:47
Link
Nice balanced colours
It looks a bit oversharp at 800px. I clicked on it to view a bigger version, but it's still 800px.
It looks a bit oversharp at 800px. I clicked on it to view a bigger version, but it's still 800px.
[i]Bodies: 1x K-5IIs, 2x K-5, Sony TX-5, Nokia 808
Lenses: Pentax DA 10-17mm ED(IF) Fish Eye, Pentax DA 14mm f/2.8, Sigma 17-70mm f/2.8, Pentax-A 28mm f/2.8, Sigma 30mm F1.4 EX DC, Pentax-A 50mm f/1.2, Pentax-A 50mm f/1.4, Pentax-FA 50mm f/1.4, Pentax-A 50mm f/1.7, Pentax DA* 50-135mm f/2.8, Sigma 135-400mm APO DG, and more ..
Flash: AF-540FGZ, Vivitar 283
Lenses: Pentax DA 10-17mm ED(IF) Fish Eye, Pentax DA 14mm f/2.8, Sigma 17-70mm f/2.8, Pentax-A 28mm f/2.8, Sigma 30mm F1.4 EX DC, Pentax-A 50mm f/1.2, Pentax-A 50mm f/1.4, Pentax-FA 50mm f/1.4, Pentax-A 50mm f/1.7, Pentax DA* 50-135mm f/2.8, Sigma 135-400mm APO DG, and more ..
Flash: AF-540FGZ, Vivitar 283
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


850 posts
14 years
Woking
Phil
My Flikr Page link