Dunstanburgh Colour
Posted 29/02/2016 - 20:19
Link
A good set, Bill, but I really like the colours and textures in numbers 1 and 6.
Best wishes,
Mike
Best wishes,
Mike
Regards,
Mike
Every day's a holiday!
Mike
Every day's a holiday!
Posted 29/02/2016 - 20:32
Link
Dorset_Mike wrote:
A good set, Bill, but I really like the colours and textures in numbers 1 and 6.
Best wishes,
Mike
I agree
A good set, Bill, but I really like the colours and textures in numbers 1 and 6.
Best wishes,
Mike
Posted 01/03/2016 - 19:47
Link
Nos 1 & 6 for me as well - the colours are magnificent and I love the reflections on the wet rocks.
Posted 01/03/2016 - 20:28
Link
Another excellent selection - No.2 is my favourite, a superb image
LennyBloke
Posted 01/03/2016 - 22:26
Link
6 - wonderful foreground
Posted 01/03/2016 - 23:11
Link
Gosh a beautiful set, i especially like the tones in 1 , amazing how light and time can produce such subtle but stunning individual images of an almost identical seascape
Posted 13/03/2016 - 18:51
Link
Thanks all for thoughts and comments re these... Much appreciated as ever...
Best
Best
Posted 14/03/2016 - 10:38
Link
Lovely set, the colours are subtly restrained throughout. These sum up the wonderful sweep of the coastline of England's most northerly, and many would say most exciting, county.
David
David
Posted 14/03/2016 - 19:57
Link
I love the balance and close foreground detail in the last one, but the whole set has lovely soft tones and a sense of isolation.
My Guides to the Pentax Digital Camera Flash Lighting System : Download here from the PentaxForums Homepage Article .... link
Pentax K7 with BG-4 Grip / Samyang 14mm f2.8 ED AS IF UMC / DA18-55mm f3.5-5.6 AL WR / SMC A28mm f2.8 / D FA 28-105mm / SMC F35-70 f3.5-4.5 / SMC A50mm f1.7 / Tamron AF70-300mm f4-5.6 Di LD macro / SMC M75-150mm f4.0 / Tamron Adaptall (CT-135) 135mm f2.8 / Asahi Takumar-A 2X tele-converter / Pentax AF-540FGZ (I & II) Flashes / Cactus RF60/X Flashes & V6/V6II Transceiver
Pentax K7 with BG-4 Grip / Samyang 14mm f2.8 ED AS IF UMC / DA18-55mm f3.5-5.6 AL WR / SMC A28mm f2.8 / D FA 28-105mm / SMC F35-70 f3.5-4.5 / SMC A50mm f1.7 / Tamron AF70-300mm f4-5.6 Di LD macro / SMC M75-150mm f4.0 / Tamron Adaptall (CT-135) 135mm f2.8 / Asahi Takumar-A 2X tele-converter / Pentax AF-540FGZ (I & II) Flashes / Cactus RF60/X Flashes & V6/V6II Transceiver
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


1357 posts
14 years
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
Thoughts/observations etc. very welcome as ever...
Best
Immersive
BillWardPhotography
Instagram
Facebook