Dunsborough Park

pschlute

Link Posted 19/05/2019 - 08:43
Dunsborough Park is a privately owned manor house in Ripley, Surrey. It opens the gardens to the public a handful of times a year. There was not much colour on display as they are resting the Dutch garden which should normally be full of tulips, but it was fun exploring the grounds and especially the Italian bridge. It is on the market if anyone has a spare 17m burning a hole in their back pocket.

Pentax K1 + FA 31mm LTD

Peter

My Flickr page

Sry

Link Posted 19/05/2019 - 20:29
First things first: if I had 17M in my pocket I'd buy a K-1 + 31mm before buying such a manor house. I might even splurge for a 43mm.

Nice set, especially the last one - the framing makes me feel the bridge moving under my feet. Great colours throughout, too.

Helpful

LennyBloke

Link Posted 20/05/2019 - 09:38
Nice set Peter - as Sry says, the framing of last one gives a great impact
LennyBloke

Helpful

DSP121

Link Posted 20/05/2019 - 11:19
Lovely set of pictures. No. 2, 4 & 5 are my favorites! Thank you so much for sharing these beautiful pictures.
Date Timestamp Camera with Geotagging

Helpful

pschlute

Link Posted 20/05/2019 - 12:29
Thanks folks. As usual you can click on the pics for a larger image 2158*1440
Peter

My Flickr page

thingsthatihaveseen

Link Posted 20/05/2019 - 18:34
Very nice Peter... 1,2 and 5 for me... quite an otherworldly feel to them... hidden kingdom kind of a thing...

Best
Bill

BillWardPhotography
Instagram
Facebook

Helpful

pschlute

Link Posted 20/05/2019 - 19:44
thingsthatihaveseen wrote:
Very nice Peter... 1,2 and 5 for me... quite an otherworldly feel to them... hidden kingdom kind of a thing...

Best

Thanks Bill. I am glad you like the first one. On other sites where I have posted it I have not had the comments I was expecting. To me it is the stand out image. Perhaps I did not brighten it enough in pp. I exposed specifically to avoid blowing out the sky and had to bring out the dark tones in raw conversion.
Peter

My Flickr page
Add a Comment
You must be registered or logged-in to comment.