Duddo Stones

fuzion137
Posted 21/10/2012 - 21:45 Link
Spent a week in Northumberland at the beginning of the month and just upgraded to Paintshop Pro x5.

Been having a play.

Comment Image

Duddo 4 by matpryce, on Flickr

Comment Image

Duddo 5 by matpryce, on Flickr

Comment Image

duddo 3 by matpryce, on Flickr

Comment Image

Duddo 2 by matpryce, on Flickr

First attempts at B&W.

All shot on K5 with Pentax 16-45.
Mat

K-5 with grip, Pentax Kit 18-55mm, Pentax DA 16-45mm, Pentax DA 35mm, Pentax 50mm f/1.7 M, Sigma EX DC 10-20mm, Sigma 105mm macro, Sigma 70-300mm, Sigma 150-500mm
davidstorm
Posted 21/10/2012 - 22:40 Link
All very striking and beautiful images, I love the high contrast processing on these.

Regards
David
Flickr

Nicola's Apartments, Kassiopi, Corfu

Some cameras, some lenses, some bits 'n' bobs
Fishbones
Posted 21/10/2012 - 22:52 Link
Great shots Fuzion 137, I really like image 1 and the sky. That's the one I would hang on my wall. Great B&W processing
“Twelve significant photographs in any one year is a good crop.” – Ansel Adams
08tiger
Posted 22/10/2012 - 10:45 Link
I think 1 for me, those dark clouds are a stand out.
How do you find pro x5? i have 4 and wondered if the upgrade was worth it.
C&C welcome.
Don.
fuzion137
Posted 22/10/2012 - 20:17 Link
Thanks for the comments chaps

08tiger wrote:

How do you find pro x5? i have 4 and wondered if the upgrade was worth it.
Was a bit shocked by the price of the upgrade, nearly £60.00 for a download x4 cost about £34 boxed last year. I did find a voucher code for 10% off after trawling some websites tho.

The main reason for the upgrade was for the one image HDR feature, hence the photos. To be honest, this weekend is the most I've used the software since getting it last year. Its quite addictive once you get into it
Mat

K-5 with grip, Pentax Kit 18-55mm, Pentax DA 16-45mm, Pentax DA 35mm, Pentax 50mm f/1.7 M, Sigma EX DC 10-20mm, Sigma 105mm macro, Sigma 70-300mm, Sigma 150-500mm
Stuey
Posted 22/10/2012 - 20:22 Link
I like these
K10D, K5 plus plenty of clueless enthusiasm.

My Flickr site link
fuzion137
Posted 22/10/2012 - 22:40 Link
Thanks Stuey
Mat

K-5 with grip, Pentax Kit 18-55mm, Pentax DA 16-45mm, Pentax DA 35mm, Pentax 50mm f/1.7 M, Sigma EX DC 10-20mm, Sigma 105mm macro, Sigma 70-300mm, Sigma 150-500mm
alig
Posted 23/10/2012 - 00:58 Link
Loving these images, great processing.
It's on my list of places to go... Looks like a worthwhile trek.
Cheers

Ali

ist* DS & Ricoh GR

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo