Drag racing
Posted 10/10/2010 - 06:35
Link
I fear that the 2nd shot is a V8, on 2 wheels...
Very scary
Well caught action shots, good panning Don.
Very scary
Well caught action shots, good panning Don.
Posted 10/10/2010 - 13:08
Link
I like the shots and the v8 on wheels
If I owned that v8 wotsit I fear my life expectancy would be short - I can fall off anything with two wheels at any speed
I guess the fuel tank is the bit at the front
If I owned that v8 wotsit I fear my life expectancy would be short - I can fall off anything with two wheels at any speed
I guess the fuel tank is the bit at the front
Posted 11/10/2010 - 19:26
Link
The images are no longer visible
Best regards
Terry
K20D, Optio I10, DA 18-55 1:3.5-5.6 AL II, A 1:1.7/50, D FA 1:2.8/100 Macro, Sigma 70-300 1:4-5.6 APO DG Macro, Pentax AF 360FGZ
Terry
K20D, Optio I10, DA 18-55 1:3.5-5.6 AL II, A 1:1.7/50, D FA 1:2.8/100 Macro, Sigma 70-300 1:4-5.6 APO DG Macro, Pentax AF 360FGZ
Posted 12/10/2010 - 02:16
Link
Is it possible to edit the original post?? seam to be having a problem with photobucket
C&C welcome.
Don.
Don.
Posted 13/10/2010 - 06:30
Link
If the link to the images in your original post is broken Don, then you'll have to re-post them as edits.
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


2931 posts
18 years
Atherton tablelands,
NQ
[IMG]http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s95/muffin51/Drags.jpg[/IMG]
who says they are just for show?
[IMG]http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s95/muffin51/Dirtdrags.jpg[/IMG]
a right mix of bikes
[IMG]http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s95/muffin51/moredrags.jpg[/IMG]
Don.