Drag racing

08tiger
Posted 10/10/2010 - 05:51 Link
Bush style, how we do it when the nearest strip is 400 klms away
[IMG]http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s95/muffin51/Drags.jpg[/IMG]
who says they are just for show?
[IMG]http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s95/muffin51/Dirtdrags.jpg[/IMG]
a right mix of bikes
[IMG]http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s95/muffin51/moredrags.jpg[/IMG]
C&C welcome.
Don.
i-Berg
Posted 10/10/2010 - 06:35 Link
I fear that the 2nd shot is a V8, on 2 wheels...

Very scary

Well caught action shots, good panning Don.
Stuey
Posted 10/10/2010 - 13:08 Link
I like the shots and the v8 on wheels

If I owned that v8 wotsit I fear my life expectancy would be short - I can fall off anything with two wheels at any speed

I guess the fuel tank is the bit at the front
K10D, K5 plus plenty of clueless enthusiasm.

My Flickr site link
terje-l
Posted 11/10/2010 - 19:26 Link
The images are no longer visible
Best regards
Terry

K20D, Optio I10, DA 18-55 1:3.5-5.6 AL II, A 1:1.7/50, D FA 1:2.8/100 Macro, Sigma 70-300 1:4-5.6 APO DG Macro, Pentax AF 360FGZ
08tiger
Posted 12/10/2010 - 02:16 Link
Is it possible to edit the original post?? seam to be having a problem with photobucket
C&C welcome.
Don.
i-Berg
Posted 13/10/2010 - 06:30 Link
If the link to the images in your original post is broken Don, then you'll have to re-post them as edits.

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo