Down town Chicago

vic cross
Posted 05/02/2015 - 15:27 Link
From a VERY HIGH building.Comment Image
Born again biker with lots of Pentax bits. Every day I wake up is a good day. I'm so old I don't even buy green bananas.
smudge
Posted 05/02/2015 - 16:46 Link
Despite the modern buildings this has a vintage look to it. When was it taken?
Regards, Philip
Edited by smudge: 05/02/2015 - 16:48
vic cross
Posted 06/02/2015 - 08:48 Link
Sometime in the late 90's. I used to go to Chicago for two weeks end of August start September every other year for 25 years. Late 70's to late 90's. This was on film and a print which I scanned.
CHEERS Vic.
Born again biker with lots of Pentax bits. Every day I wake up is a good day. I'm so old I don't even buy green bananas.

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo