Down by the river - II

Aitch53
Posted 16/12/2017 - 19:05 Link
A bit sunny this morning, so I had a stroll down by the Thames, with the 'new' K10D - still haven't got the settings quite right, but I'm working on it. Anyway, a few pics...

Comment Image
The Swan Master by Steve Higgins, on Flickr

Comment Image
The Old Town Hall by Steve Higgins, on Flickr

Comment Image
War Memorial by Steve Higgins, on Flickr

Comment Image
Staines Bridge by Steve Higgins, on Flickr

Give it a month or two and I'll be getting the results I want. And the camera deserves!

And my fingers may have defrosted by then too...


ETA: that weird black line and the dot next to it on the picture of the Town Hall is the shadow of an overflow pipe of some sort, not a bit of dust on the lens or what have you. Phew - had me worried when I noticed it!
SteveH!

Some people call me 'strange'.
I prefer 'unconventional'.
But I'm willing to compromise and accept 'eccentric'.
Edited by Aitch53: 16/12/2017 - 19:14
cardiffgareth
Posted 17/12/2017 - 22:20 Link
Love the richness to the colours
Gareth Williams ARPS

My outfit: K1ii - Pentax D FA 24-70mm f2.8 - Pentax DA* 300mm f4 - Pentax modified DA* 60-250mm f4 - Irix 15mm Firefly - Pentax FA 35mm - FA 50mm f1.4 - Tamron SP 90mm macro - Pentax AF 540 FGZ II

Welsh Photographer
Flickr
Instagram
My PPG
Foundation NFT
derek897
Posted 18/12/2017 - 00:15 Link
Nice shooting.
Good luck with the new gear and here's to many more productive walks
I know what i like, If not always why.

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo