Dominant wood...

LiamD
Posted 12/08/2007 - 19:08 Link
Hi all,

just thought I'd post up one of today's shots. I hadn't had a chance to get out this week until today, so I needed a subject for the comp.. not this actual one, I hasten to add.

Comment Image


*ist DL Z FA50mm 1.7 | 1/60 @ f1.7 | ISO 200

Near Ascot in Berkshire, is a lane with probably 200 yards of fencing, obviously put up whilst the trees were mere saplings. Over the years the trees have grown up around the fence, and this is what you get along the entire length. I've posted this one more for your interest than anything else..

Funny old thing nature.

Cheers

Liam
Liam


"Make your hands respond to what your mind demands." Jesse James

Best wide-angle lens? Two steps backward. Look for the 'ah-ha'. Ernst Haas
fatspider
Posted 12/08/2007 - 23:50 Link
Reminds me of an overweight girl wearing a thong
My Names Alan, and I'm a lensaholic.
My PPG link
My Flckr link
Ammonyte
Posted 13/08/2007 - 17:00 Link
ROFL!



Tim the Ammonyte
--------------
K10D & sundry toys
http://www.ammonyte.com/photos.html
LiamD
Posted 13/08/2007 - 17:42 Link
Quote:
Reminds me of an overweight girl wearing a thong


Liam


"Make your hands respond to what your mind demands." Jesse James

Best wide-angle lens? Two steps backward. Look for the 'ah-ha'. Ernst Haas

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo