Didymium Squamulosum
Posted 16/02/2023 - 22:28
Link
A really nice picture, as well as being technically excellent.
Another slime mould?
Steve
Another slime mould?
Steve
Posted 16/02/2023 - 23:13
Link
Sorry.
Yes, indeed, another slime mould.
Roger.
Yes, indeed, another slime mould.
Roger.
The more I look, the more there is to see!
Posted 17/02/2023 - 00:46
Link
Fantastic work. Worth all the effort put into it !
Posted 17/02/2023 - 16:42
Link
~
Quite an image!
I'd be very much interested in a photo of the rig taking this shot, too.
.
Quite an image!
I'd be very much interested in a photo of the rig taking this shot, too.
.
- David
"A republic, madam, if you can keep it." - Benjamin Franklin
"A republic, madam, if you can keep it." - Benjamin Franklin
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


1547 posts
16 years
Wiltshire
About 1-1.5 mm tall.
Thanks for looking,
Roger.