Derwentwater panorama
Posted 25/08/2022 - 22:45
Link
Really lovely . It's got depth and the composition works. The only niggle for me is the band of rock at the bottom - would it have been possible to get rid of it by taking a few steps forward?
Looking forward to seeing the other ones .
Steve
Looking forward to seeing the other ones .
Steve
Posted 26/08/2022 - 07:13
Link
A great picture. I'm happy with the foreground rocks - to me they give a foreground lead-in.
Posted 26/08/2022 - 08:32
Link
Superb image - only criticism is I'd like to see it bigger
LennyBloke
Posted 26/08/2022 - 09:17
Link
Very nice. You didn't get carried away with the width as happens many times when stitching a panorama.
Pentax hybrid user - Digital K3, film 645 and 35mm SLR and Pentax (&other) lenses adapted to Fuji X and Panasonic L digital
Fan of DA limited and old manual lenses
Fan of DA limited and old manual lenses
Posted 31/08/2022 - 17:15
Link
Thanks for your comments, all, much appreciated!
Steve, I understand what you say about the foreground, but chose to include the rock edge rather than step forward as that would have brought in a foreground of not much but the top of trees; And I did think the heather added a bit of colour which would have been lost because of the steep drop.
Steve, I understand what you say about the foreground, but chose to include the rock edge rather than step forward as that would have brought in a foreground of not much but the top of trees; And I did think the heather added a bit of colour which would have been lost because of the steep drop.
John
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


987 posts
15 years
Hudds,
West Yorks
All comments welcome, as always.