DA12-24 examples (3img)
Posted 18/03/2009 - 15:38
Link
My Dad has one of these for work (photogrametry), and he reckons it's sharper than the 50-135 DA* which he has for the same purpose.
you don't have to be mad to post here
but it does help
but it does help
Posted 18/03/2009 - 15:47
Link
Nice shots my fav is the first one
Posted 18/03/2009 - 17:36
Link
Nice capture no 1 & 2 for me.
Posted 18/03/2009 - 17:39
Link
All good I fancy this lens, although your shadow spoiled the first one.
Posted 18/03/2009 - 20:15
Link
jackitec wrote:
All good I fancy this lens, although your shadow spoiled the first one.
yes, that was the pt I was making about some needing a bit of pp-ing. All good I fancy this lens, although your shadow spoiled the first one.
I originally posted this in the lens forum, seems it has been moved here. I would have been more likely to fix that if I had put it here in the first place!
I reckon I will remove the shadow, crop the lhs slightly to remove the red bldg and the rhs to about the center of the tree.
Posted 18/03/2009 - 20:44
Link
I agree, the 1st one is spoiled a bit by the shadow. How do you 'remove shadow' with PP?
My favourite is #3, I almost feel the weight of the stones
My favourite is #3, I almost feel the weight of the stones
Kind regards,
Michal R. Hoffmann
K20D, DA 16-45mm, A 50mm F/1:1.4, DA 55-300mm; flash Pentax AF240Z
Michal R. Hoffmann
K20D, DA 16-45mm, A 50mm F/1:1.4, DA 55-300mm; flash Pentax AF240Z
Posted 19/03/2009 - 06:16
Link
misiek_knm wrote:
I agree, the 1st one is spoiled a bit by the shadow. How do you 'remove shadow' with PP?
My favourite is #3, I almost feel the weight of the stones
I wondered about that also
I agree, the 1st one is spoiled a bit by the shadow. How do you 'remove shadow' with PP?
My favourite is #3, I almost feel the weight of the stones
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


261 posts
17 years
Mininal pp-ing, just a but of exposure tweaking and resize for web. Some still need further tweaks - cropping and removing shadows etc
cheers
wind died down near end of the day....
[IMG]http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb217/k10dbucket/DA12-24examples/IMGP1893_p3x6_brt_800x536.jpg[/IMG]
general shot
[IMG]http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb217/k10dbucket/DA12-24examples/IMGP1893_p0_brt_800x536.jpg[/IMG]
sometimes 12mm just isn't quite wide enough though - another step back and I would have been in the moat !
[IMG]http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb217/k10dbucket/DA12-24examples/IMGP1893_p6x6_brt_800x536.jpg[/IMG]
cheers