DA 560mm for sale
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.
Photograph titled 'Into the woods' by sueriley selected as Pentax User's Photo of the Week.
Asahi Photo are offering free SLR health checks exclusively for the Pentax User membership.
Proudly supporting Pentax User |
||
![]() |
![]() |
|
4248 posts
16 years
Blyth,
Northumberland
So, I'm reluctantly putting my DA 560 up for sale, which is in excellent condition and includes a camo cover.
I've shot with it on both crop and FF.
I can put pictures up later of both the lens and loads of quality example shots. This lens is top notch. But I wanted to share this ad quickly before I change my mind.
Looking for £2900 for this and would prefer to exchange face to face in the UK. I will travel part way to meet.
PPG
Flickr