Crumpler Bag freebie (for charity)

JonSchick

Link Posted 09/02/2010 - 20:33
To make space for the huge National Geographic Bag that I bought from Richard Day a while ago, I need to clear half the house

I have two Crumpler Bags, which I guess says it all - I liked the first one so much that I bought another. This is actually the newer and slightly larger of the two - a "Pretty Boy XXL" - and in great shape. They seem almost indestructable, and it looks almost as new.

It's available to anyone who is prepared to make a donation to the charity of their choice, of at least 10 plus the postage fee.

I've shown the bag with a K100DS (plus kit lens), but have managed to fit in a K20D fitted with grip and Sigma 17-70 plus a couple of small primes. It is easily big enough to fit a normal two lens kit (eg Kx plus 18-55 and 55-300) plus flash, and the front flap has plenty of space for spare memory, batteries, etc.

Other great thing - it's really well made but weighs very little, so easy to carry. PM me if you are interested.

Cheers,

Jon

leytono

Link Posted 09/02/2010 - 20:52
PM sent

Donation would go to the local kids hospice (East Anglia Childrens Hospice) have done a bike ride or two for them in the past and its certainly a good cause

Thanks
Rich
Last Edited by leytono on 09/02/2010 - 20:55

JonSchick

Link Posted 09/02/2010 - 20:57
As the man said - done (already), with donation to a very worthy cause. Thanks for looking, Jon

leytono

Link Posted 09/02/2010 - 21:21
Thanks Jon, very nice gesture and all the money goes to making the kids/parents lives easier
Confirmation below of the donation, hope 20 was ok with you?
(some details blanked out for security purposes)

From: "East Anglia's Children's Hospices" Add sender to ContactsTo: Thank you so much for your generous donation to East Anglia's Children's Hospices - your support is much appreciated and very welcome. To reduce administration costs, please accept this message as our formal acknowledgment of this donation. However, we do understand that some donations need a written letter of thanks - something we would of course be happy to produce. If this is the case, please let us know by e-mailing rachel.wright@each.org.uk, stating the name the donation was made under, the amount and the date of the transaction. If the money was as a result of a specific fundraising activity we would be delighted to know how the money was raised. With our repeated thanks. The EACH Fundraising Team

Submitted Data
Title
Mr
First name
richard
Surname

Address - 1st line

Address - 2nd Line
[No Data Supplied]
Address - 3rd Line
[No Data Supplied]
Town/City
st ives
County
cambridgeshire
Postcode
pe27 5jt
E-mail address

Telephone number

Amount to donate
I am a UK taxpayer and would like my donation Gift Aided
[Ticked]

Donation Reference: 4866d6d8-1751-4abb-9362-9c50e1db35d7
Quantity Price Total
Donation - 20.00
TOTAL 20.00
Last Edited by leytono on 09/02/2010 - 21:32

giofi

Link Posted 09/02/2010 - 21:54
Jon, Rich,
This was a very nice gesture. I think we should do more of this. Great way to find a new home for our gear and feel very good about it!
Cheers
Giorgio
Giorgio

Pentax Photo Gallery
Add a Comment
You must be registered or logged-in to comment.