FS: Pentax SMC DA-L 55-300mm F4-5.8 ED

Wolfson

Link Posted 06/02/2010 - 17:00
Kit lens that came with my K-x, bought beginning of January. Hardly ever used, just for some test shots for comparison, so it's in mint condition. I finally decided that for convenience shots the Tamron 18-250mm suits me better, and since I'm not much into telephoto I stick with my primes whenever I can anyway

Comes with the original caps, no hood as none is included originally. Also not boxed, as a kit lens it came in a compartment in the K-x box. but will of course be properly packed and wrapped.

I will consider reasonable offers on this one... well, when I say 'reasonable' I am thinking of around the 150 mark

Image:

Roscoe

Link Posted 06/02/2010 - 18:55
Wolfson wrote:
Kit lens that came with my K-x, bought beginning of January. Hardly ever used, just for some test shots for comparison, so it's in mint condition. I finally decided that for convenience shots the Tamron 18-250mm suits me better, and since I'm not much into telephoto I stick with my primes whenever I can anyway

Comes with the original caps, no hood as none is included originally. Also not boxed, as a kit lens it came in a compartment in the K-x box. but will of course be properly packed and wrapped.

I will consider reasonable offers on this one... well, when I say 'reasonable' I am thinking of around the 150 mark

Image:

I am amazed that you were supplied with this lens, with out a lens hood!

My DA 55-300mm not only came complete with a lens hood, but also with a ballistic nylon lens case.
I would ask Chris at SRS for clarification, as I believe that you have been sold short!

Kindest regards,

Peter

Dr. Mhuni

Link Posted 06/02/2010 - 19:03
Roscoe wrote:

I am amazed that you were supplied with this lens, with out a lens hood!

My DA 55-300mm not only came complete with a lens hood, but also with a ballistic nylon lens case.
I would ask Chris at SRS for clarification, as I believe that you have been sold short!

Kindest regards,

Peter

This is the cheaper L version, which doesn't have a hood (or case) supplied - and the construction isn't as good as the other version.
Mhuni

500px

Hardgravity

Link Posted 06/02/2010 - 19:09
Quote:
This is the cheaper L version, which doesn't have a hood (or case) supplied - and the construction isn't as good as the other version

Optically it's the same as the standard 55-300, the main difference is the mount is plastic not metal, it comes without a lens hood and is supplied with the K-x kit.

In all other respects it performs just as well as a standard DA 55-300.
Cheers, HG

K110+DA40, K200+DA35, K3 and a bag of lenses, bodies and other bits.

Mustn't forget the Zenits, or folders, or...

I've some gallerieshere CLICKY LINK! and my PPG entries.

Wolfson

Link Posted 07/02/2010 - 12:44
BUMP - special offer for Forum users at 135 shipped if paid via paypal gift... before it goes away forever (sniff!) on ebay...

iceblinker

Link Posted 07/02/2010 - 12:51
I'm interested. PM on the way.
~Pete

Wolfson

Link Posted 07/02/2010 - 18:13
Thanks Pete, all as discussed via PM.

Lens is now sold, thanks for looking.

iceblinker

Link Posted 09/02/2010 - 16:38
Lens received, with thanks.

5 star service from Wolfson!
~Pete
Add a Comment
You must be registered or logged-in to comment.