Covid "JAB" Should be in Another Pointless thread.

vic cross

Link Posted 13/12/2020 - 01:47
Well it's here. my wife Sheila and I go for our "JAB" on Fri. 18th. and then again on Fri. 8th. Jan. hope it works for us. I'm one of the most vulnerable (No immune system) and have been locked down since Mar. 6th. So with a bit of luck we'll be able to go out on or about the 16th of Jan which just happens to be our 61st wedding anniversary. It wont be the same as last year when we had a big party but we may get to see the grandchildren and celebrate the grandsons Masters and the granddaughters degree. I may even get out to take a few "snaps" I hope there are a few more out there getting their "JAB" soon as well.
CHEERS Vic.
Born again biker with lots of Pentax bits. Every day I wake up is a good day. I'm so old I don't even buy green bananas.

takuman

Link Posted 13/12/2020 - 06:12
Best wishes to you both in the hope that the "jab" works for you and allows you to get out and about. Regards John
Just passing thru

alfpics

Link Posted 13/12/2020 - 09:09
takuman wrote:
Best wishes to you both in the hope that the "jab" works for you and allows you to get out and about. Regards John

I echo that!
Andy

Nigelk

Link Posted 13/12/2020 - 09:29
Good news, fingers crossed it gives you back some freedom

LennyBloke

Link Posted 13/12/2020 - 09:52
Really pleased for you and your wife Vic - it'll be lovely for you to celebrate your anniversary then move forward into the next year with less restrictions and enjoy your family achievements too
LennyBloke

bforbes

Link Posted 13/12/2020 - 10:36
Best wishes to you both and keep us up to date with how it goes
Barrie
Too Old To Die Young

http://www.pentaxphotogallery.com/artists/barrieforbes
https://www.flickr.com/photos/189482630@N03/

vic cross

Link Posted 14/12/2020 - 00:29
Thanks for all your kind comments. I'll keep you all informed about how it goes.
CHEERS Vic.
Born again biker with lots of Pentax bits. Every day I wake up is a good day. I'm so old I don't even buy green bananas.
Add a Comment
You must be registered or logged-in to comment.