Visit MPB Visit MPB Visit MPB

Covid "JAB" Should be in Another Pointless thread.

vic cross
Posted 13/12/2020 - 01:47 Link
Well it's here. my wife Sheila and I go for our "JAB" on Fri. 18th. and then again on Fri. 8th. Jan. hope it works for us. I'm one of the most vulnerable (No immune system) and have been locked down since Mar. 6th. So with a bit of luck we'll be able to go out on or about the 16th of Jan which just happens to be our 61st wedding anniversary. It wont be the same as last year when we had a big party but we may get to see the grandchildren and celebrate the grandsons Masters and the granddaughters degree. I may even get out to take a few "snaps" I hope there are a few more out there getting their "JAB" soon as well.
CHEERS Vic.
Born again biker with lots of Pentax bits. Every day I wake up is a good day. I'm so old I don't even buy green bananas.
takuman
Posted 13/12/2020 - 06:12 Link
Best wishes to you both in the hope that the "jab" works for you and allows you to get out and about. Regards John
Just passing thru
alfpics
Posted 13/12/2020 - 09:09 Link
takuman wrote:
Best wishes to you both in the hope that the "jab" works for you and allows you to get out and about. Regards John

I echo that!
Andy
Nigelk
Posted 13/12/2020 - 09:29 Link
Good news, fingers crossed it gives you back some freedom
LennyBloke
Posted 13/12/2020 - 09:52 Link
Really pleased for you and your wife Vic - it'll be lovely for you to celebrate your anniversary then move forward into the next year with less restrictions and enjoy your family achievements too
LennyBloke
bforbes
Posted 13/12/2020 - 10:36 Link
Best wishes to you both and keep us up to date with how it goes
vic cross
Posted 14/12/2020 - 00:29 Link
Thanks for all your kind comments. I'll keep you all informed about how it goes.
CHEERS Vic.
Born again biker with lots of Pentax bits. Every day I wake up is a good day. I'm so old I don't even buy green bananas.

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.