Contracts for Photographers

puma
Posted 20/05/2012 - 13:16 Link
Hello I have been looking into the law with photography copy rights? And I fond that to do weddings and Portrait photography we really are at a lose end there is nothing to stop some one from sewing us So I had a look on the web and come up with free downloads for us to use? If any one would like a copy of a

1. Wedding-Photography-Contract-Template

2. Portrait Photography Contract-Template

You put your own name and business name in and that’s it print off as many as you need it is fully legal and safe and will cover you by law in any court in the UK.

Please just pm me and I will gladly send you one it’s free and there’s no catch better being self than sorry.
PPG link
puma
Posted 24/05/2012 - 20:42 Link
thanks for all the pm and i hope they help you all
PPG link

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo