Considering a studio kit
Posted 01/06/2009 - 15:19
Link
A little off-subject, I would recommend you check your insurance (if you are planning a home studio). They probably won't have a problem unless you are planning to make money but you should make sure they are OK with it.
Posted 01/06/2009 - 19:25
Link
Great tip but i'm living at my grandparents at the moment
Thank you Paul for asking, still it doesn't make much sense.
£60 + vat will be €80 and that's almost 1/5th of the price... if i get one here i get 2 year waranty and if i have problems it's easier to deal with the shop. I don't see the flash shipping back again if I've problems. that would add £120 for just shipping cost... really not worth the risk.
I'm also currently looking in the secondhand market, like i said i don't need pro stuff and won't use it to make money since it's just an hobby.
It would be very helpfull if you can give me some other manufacturers that have good stuff.
I've seen some secondhand bowens come by, great stuff i must say but they are still over the €1000 so a bit over budget.
Thank you Paul for asking, still it doesn't make much sense.
£60 + vat will be €80 and that's almost 1/5th of the price... if i get one here i get 2 year waranty and if i have problems it's easier to deal with the shop. I don't see the flash shipping back again if I've problems. that would add £120 for just shipping cost... really not worth the risk.
I'm also currently looking in the secondhand market, like i said i don't need pro stuff and won't use it to make money since it's just an hobby.
It would be very helpfull if you can give me some other manufacturers that have good stuff.
I've seen some secondhand bowens come by, great stuff i must say but they are still over the €1000 so a bit over budget.
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



412 posts
19 years
I don't thinking shipping is cheap paul with such big package
Anyway I'll leave that with you.
Paul