compensation

stu62

Link Posted 25/04/2015 - 22:17
hi folks
just curiouse to know what ricoh/pentax are going to offer al the people that have put there hard cash down on the 2 new lenses what was supose to be here at the begining of the month and now not going to be here by the sounds of the review until nearer the end of the year

not only that what are they saying to chris at srs as it cant be doing buisness any good with delays

regards stu

Mike-P

Link Posted 25/04/2015 - 22:50
Are you actually buying either lens Stu?
No equipment list here but thanks for taking an interest. My Flickr

stu62

Link Posted 25/04/2015 - 22:54
i wanted the 70/200 but it looks like the tamron or sigma is going to be a better bet

but it cant be doing the pentax camera shops any good as people are going to say we cant trust them

Mike-P

Link Posted 25/04/2015 - 23:13
The same people will still buy them whether it's next week or in a couple of months.
The only sensible reason for them being late is that they are being fine tuned before release to the general public and I for one would rather have a perfect lens to begin with.

The DA* 60-250mm f4 was released years later than Pentax first promised, if I remember correctly it was delayed 2 or 3 times but I should imagine it's one of Pentax's most popular DA* lenses as they certainly got it right in the end (and IMO that's worth waiting for).
No equipment list here but thanks for taking an interest. My Flickr

stu62

Link Posted 25/04/2015 - 23:19
I would have thought it would make more business sense to have the product ready for production befor you announce it

Then announce the release date

cabstar

Link Posted 26/04/2015 - 03:20
Sophisticated electronics so anything can happen between announcements and launch date.
PPG Wedding photography Flickr
Concert photography

Currently on a Pentax hiatus until an FF Pentax is released
Add a Comment
You must be registered or logged-in to comment.