Chromaticisms - is this really me?

Sry

Link Posted 03/02/2022 - 16:58
My how time flies, sorry for not popping in of late... I see I have much catching up to do on the photo browsing front here. Will do! For now, may I present a perhaps surprising (for those who know me a bit) set of images to your fantasy, critique, and comments? Yes, I am still very much addicted to b+w photography, but at times a tangential break can be beneficial, so here we are...

Geometrical...

Minimalist...

Cluttered...

Inner light...

All-out brashness...

And the classic self-portrait...

Hope you enjoy them - or at least have fun telling me why not!

LennyBloke

Link Posted 03/02/2022 - 19:05
Experimentation is great fun and importantly can lead to knowledge of how to do things for future projects. For me this set is a bit of fun with the 3 brash images standing out (13 sort of reminiscent of Klimt) - they would make interesting exhibition prints - can't make my mind up on the others, but I would like to see more
LennyBloke

redbusa99

Link Posted 03/02/2022 - 21:18
Really wish i had the vision to see things like this. For me all of them are well seen and excecuted , a real breath of fresh air.
odd lens or 2

Flickr

pschlute

Link Posted 04/02/2022 - 10:40
I love the last 4 especially. Would look great printed up large.
Peter

My Flickr page

Flan

Link Posted 04/02/2022 - 18:29
agree with comments above
no 14 is art and the self portrait is very good as the elements are all recognisable but has one pondering as to what.

Sry

Link Posted 05/02/2022 - 16:56
Thank you all for your comments. I wasn't sure the 'brash' set would go over well, but I'm glad you like it. My favourites are the 'inner light' subset, but they were all done in great fun, and I was surprised to find I could actually make something interesting out the simple idea... Rest assured, LennyB, more will come...
Add a Comment
You must be registered or logged-in to comment.