Central London group?
Posted 08/07/2003 - 23:57
Link
Don't know what you mean by central, I hang on the fringes (east end), but willing to add my name to the list. (although my photography isn't that brilliant and my camera bag would probably have you in stitches)
Posted 19/01/2004 - 18:27
Link
I'm also in London.
matt
matt
Free Optio S/S4 user group: http://uk.groups.yahoo.com/group/myOptioS/
Posted 14/06/2004 - 17:38
Link
Just found this Post.
I live in London and would be interested in joining a Pentax group.
Camera *ist-D
Experience Learning
Many thanks, Dave
I live in London and would be interested in joining a Pentax group.
Camera *ist-D
Experience Learning
Many thanks, Dave
Dave Harris, London, UK
Posted 23/07/2007 - 17:21
Link
And me.....I'm in North London
Posted 23/07/2007 - 17:32
Link
Quote:
And me.....I'm in North London
Me too, South West.And me.....I'm in North London
Erm, what do Pentax groups get up to?
Posted 23/07/2007 - 18:20
Link
Quote:
Bit north of london but not far on the train Rae000 wrote:
And me.....I'm in North London
Me too, South West.And me.....I'm in North London
Quote:
Erm, what do Pentax groups get up to?
Not sure but I expect it often includes alcholic beverages.
Erm, what do Pentax groups get up to?
Posted 23/07/2007 - 18:33
Link
Quote:
Like, duh... ChrisA wrote:
Erm, what do Pentax groups get up to?
Not sure but I expect it often includes alcoholic beverages. Erm, what do Pentax groups get up to?
That's a minimum requirement...
Posted 24/07/2007 - 17:48
Link
Quote:
Erm, what do Pentax groups get up to?
Errm, hopefully teach me how to use the bloody thing...
Erm, what do Pentax groups get up to?
Posted 24/07/2007 - 18:00
Link
Quote:
ChrisA wrote:
Erm, what do Pentax groups get up to?
Errm, hopefully teach me how to use the bloody thing... Erm, what do Pentax groups get up to?
Turn the rotatey thing from 'off' to 'on', then press the silver bit in the middle.
Trial and error after that, surely?
Posted 24/07/2007 - 18:25
Link
Quote:
Trial and error after that, surely?
Hmmm more error than anything else at the moment took 200 pics at the weekend and deleted them all...didn't like any of them use to using a Fuji
Trial and error after that, surely?
Posted 24/07/2007 - 18:40
Link
Quote:
took 200 pics at the weekend and deleted them all...didn't like any of them
Been there, done that. Heartbreaking, sometimes.took 200 pics at the weekend and deleted them all...didn't like any of them
Thank heavens you can destroy the evidence so easily with digital, huh?
Anyway, I think of it this way:
Far better to throw away the unsatisfactory than be satisfied with mediocrity.
Posted 24/07/2007 - 18:43
Link
Far better to look at why you didn't like them and learn from your mistakes, don't ever just say "don't like it" and delete it. Say "Why don't I like it?" and find out how to correct it the next time.
Dan
Dan
K-3, a macro lens and a DA*300mm...
Posted 24/07/2007 - 18:47
Link
Quote:
Far better to look at why you didn't like them and learn from your mistakes, don't ever just say "don't like it" and delete it. Say "Why don't I like it?" and find out how to correct it the next time.
Sure, totally agree. But often the reason isn't too profound. Like, the other night I took loads of pictures of swans in relatively low light, at long focal length. They were swimming about, so most of them weren't sharp. I already know my follow focus and predictive focusing skills need improving, so admiring all the not-quite-sharp-enough evidence of my rubbish technique isn't much fun, or very helpful.Far better to look at why you didn't like them and learn from your mistakes, don't ever just say "don't like it" and delete it. Say "Why don't I like it?" and find out how to correct it the next time.
Once you've done the learning bit, it's nice not to have a damn great pile of garbage reminding you of how rubbish you were - or still are, in my case.
Posted 24/07/2007 - 18:49
Link
But at least you know what the problem was, and where you need to improve.
Dan
Dan
K-3, a macro lens and a DA*300mm...
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


18 posts
23 years
London,
England