case for ME super & M40 pancake ?
Posted 30/12/2009 - 02:23
Link
Dangermouse wrote:
Interesting - I have seen a seller in the far east offering replicas of the original Pentax ERC for the MX as an alternative.
Any chance of a link, please?Interesting - I have seen a seller in the far east offering replicas of the original Pentax ERC for the MX as an alternative.
K.
Kris Lockyear
It is an illusion that photos are made with the camera… they are made with the eye, heart and head. Henri Cartier-Bresson
Lots of film bodies, a couple of digital ones, too many lenses (mainly older glass) and a Horseman LE 5x4.
It is an illusion that photos are made with the camera… they are made with the eye, heart and head. Henri Cartier-Bresson
Lots of film bodies, a couple of digital ones, too many lenses (mainly older glass) and a Horseman LE 5x4.
Posted 30/12/2009 - 15:27
Link
Try http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/New-Pentax-MX-Camera-Faux-Case-for-SLR-Film-Camera-case_W0...
They look ok, I've not had my hands on one though
They look ok, I've not had my hands on one though
Matt
Shooting the Welsh Wilderness with K-m, KX, MX, ME Super and assorted lenses.
Shooting the Welsh Wilderness with K-m, KX, MX, ME Super and assorted lenses.
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


3603 posts
16 years
Mid Wales
At the moment I store the body in a Lowepro Pouch 30 and the lens in one of their smallest cases, which fits neatly on the base of the pouch using the belt loop but obviously doesn't allow me to put the camera away with lens attached. It does make a neat package though, and I suspect the MX with a 40mm would fit perfectly in that pouch...
Shooting the Welsh Wilderness with K-m, KX, MX, ME Super and assorted lenses.