Buying From Abroad
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.
Photograph titled 'Into the woods' by sueriley selected as Pentax User's Photo of the Week.
Asahi Photo are offering free SLR health checks exclusively for the Pentax User membership.
Proudly supporting Pentax User |
||
![]() |
![]() |
|
123 posts
10 years
Sunderland
In the end I decided to buy the Twin Lens pack so UK prices were only pennys out as perhaps it is not as popular a pack? Seems to me an 18-50mm and a 50-200mm is a great starter combination and at £70 more than the 18-50mm pack only a good deal.
So I bought from Wex in the UK mainly for speed of delivery, I could have saved about £20 buying from abroad taking duties and VAT into account but would be waiting 28 days for delivery. I think I would have exploded with excitement if I had had to wait that long so I ordered from WEX on next day delivery. It arrived 10 minutes ago and the battery is charging now!
For those following this thread or finding it in the future though I thought it would be useful to note the warranty in the box is marked as a EUROPEAN warranty not WORLDWIDE as some people here and elsewhere had suggested it would be,