Bury Autumn Steam Weekend
Posted 02/10/2012 - 13:04
Link
I'm keen Cliff but there's another steam event scheduled for Sataurday October 20 in the North East so I might be looking at the Sunday October 21 as a possible date.
David
PPG: http://www.pentaxphotogallery.com/artists/davidtrout
David
PPG: http://www.pentaxphotogallery.com/artists/davidtrout
Posted 02/10/2012 - 15:53
Link
I could be tagging along.
Barrie - Too Old To Die Young
https://pentaxphotogallery.com/artists/barrieforbes
https://www.flickr.com/photos/189482630@N03/
https://pentaxphotogallery.com/artists/barrieforbes
https://www.flickr.com/photos/189482630@N03/
Posted 02/10/2012 - 19:19
Link
Sounds good to me too. Will check the diary!
Carl
Carl
No matter how many lenses I have owned - I have always needed just one more
Posted 03/10/2012 - 16:41
Link
Word of advice about the ELR do not go on a Thomas the tank weekend, we were in Bury in the summer and hit on this weekend it was terrible.
Posted 04/10/2012 - 12:31
Link
Hi Cliff
Each time I look at this I am tempted but my better half has her birthday on the 16th, followed by a meal out to celebrate on 19th - not sure what else is planned (if anything - I think she is sneaking off with her friends for an evening out 20th) - I will only know nearer the time if this may be a possibility but will let you know
That's if she hasn't spent all my beer tokens by then
Cheers
Stu.
Each time I look at this I am tempted but my better half has her birthday on the 16th, followed by a meal out to celebrate on 19th - not sure what else is planned (if anything - I think she is sneaking off with her friends for an evening out 20th) - I will only know nearer the time if this may be a possibility but will let you know
That's if she hasn't spent all my beer tokens by then
Cheers
Stu.
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


1000 posts
17 years
United Kingdom
No listing of locomotives has been published yet but I`m sure the ELR will put on a good display as usual.
There is also a gathering of vintage Yorkshire Buses at the transport museum and a transport collectors fare.
I shall be heading over there along with one or two other forum members, So if you fancy a day away from doing the housework or decorating that bedroom or whatever! come and have a steamy day out at Bury
Anyone fancy it ?
My Flickr link
Nikon D750, D7000 , Nikkor 80-400, 70-300 and 18-200 lenses