Bugs with K5IIs and DFA 100WR Macro
Posted 18/06/2013 - 17:53
Link
I think the last two might be better rotated 90 clockwise to save my neck
Posted 18/06/2013 - 18:33
Link
I thought this would be about a software problem with the IIs attached to the 100 macro.
However, the "bugs" are great. I like the first one - whatever happens next, he looks as though he is determined not to let go of that leaf!
Philip
However, the "bugs" are great. I like the first one - whatever happens next, he looks as though he is determined not to let go of that leaf!
Philip
Posted 18/06/2013 - 20:58
Link
Nice shots Brian - very sharp and clear. I've had really good results with the IIs and Sigma 105mm DG EX Macro, both with this type of work and 'normal' photography. I've also used the Siggy with tubes and bellows to get closer and I can't wait to see some butterflies if the summer picks up!
Best wishes
David
Best wishes
David
Posted 19/06/2013 - 05:24
Link
A good set of images. I never rated the Sigma 150.
Best regards
Best regards
Too far from a shore.
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


1903 posts
22 years
The Kingdom of Fife
These are all out of camera PEF's converted to jpg in LR4 with normal sharpening for screen clicked.
I'm really impressed with the performance of this combo, I didn't get results anywhere as good as these with my D300 and and the much vaunted Sigma 150 macro
Brian.
LBA is good for you, a Lens a day helps you work, rest and play.