Bugged out

trickletreat
Posted 27/07/2011 - 10:21 Link
I have been stalking in the flower beds again!

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v425/inamini/IMGP1827.jpg[/IMG]


[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v425/inamini/IMGP1759.jpg[/IMG]



[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v425/inamini/IMGP1912.jpg[/IMG]



[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v425/inamini/IMGP1893.jpg[/IMG]



[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v425/inamini/IMGP1860.jpg[/IMG]

Does the image of the landing bee work, even though it is blurred?

Nigel
Mike-P
Posted 27/07/2011 - 10:43 Link
trickletreat wrote:


Does the image of the landing bee work, even though it is blurred?

Nigel
Not for me but the soldier beetle is great.
japers45
Posted 27/07/2011 - 11:59 Link
Hi Nigel, Looks like you're having a lot of fun- and you said you probably wouldnt use the lens much!! Addicted to macro now?

Like #1 not sure about the OOF bee though
trickletreat
Posted 27/07/2011 - 12:21 Link
japers45 wrote:
Hi Nigel, Looks like you're having a lot of fun- and you said you probably wouldnt use the lens much!! Addicted to macro now?

Like #1 not sure about the OOF bee though
I couldn't have been more wrong, it now lives on the camera, and not just for macro...

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v425/inamini/IMGP1817.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v425/inamini/IMGP1802.jpg[/IMG]


[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v425/inamini/IMGP1813.jpg[/IMG]

I was not sure about the bee shot, as I liked the colours, softness and its ability to make me sneeze! I think the stationary bees' wing was in focus, but the shot would have been better with a larger area in focus.

nigel
japers45
Posted 27/07/2011 - 12:30 Link
Yes- as a medium telephoto it produces very crisp results- kids and bubbles always make a winning combo.
Algernon
Posted 27/07/2011 - 13:03 Link
I like the landing bee also No: 3.
Half Man... Half Pentax ... Half Cucumber

Pentax K-1 + K-5 and some other stuff

Algi
aliengrove
Posted 28/07/2011 - 14:08 Link
1 and 3 for me, great shots! I haven't had the Tamron 90mm out in ages, hardly any bugs here, which is both a blessing and a curse...
Pentaxophile
Posted 28/07/2011 - 20:43 Link
trickletreat wrote:
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v425/inamini/IMGP1817.jpg[/IMG]
I love this shot!
trickletreat
Posted 28/07/2011 - 20:52 Link
Cheers chap, it is one that will be a keeper, just a shame I wasn't quick enough to lose the background, but catching the look was more important.
Nigel

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo